Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guide idea: Coliseum - Worth Auctioning?
1 2 3 4 5
@sheofsilence

you all should organize it by coliseum region.

Also, about those saying prices fluctuate, thats true, but high/low value items will almost always stay high/low value, unless something out of the norm happens.
@sheofsilence

you all should organize it by coliseum region.

Also, about those saying prices fluctuate, thats true, but high/low value items will almost always stay high/low value, unless something out of the norm happens.
~
If you want to PM me the link to the Gdoc, I'd totally appreciate it. c:

@sheofsilence
@Tranquillite
If you want to PM me the link to the Gdoc, I'd totally appreciate it. c:

@sheofsilence
@Tranquillite
ymZicZ5.pnggBEXKJZ.gif33m371j.jpggBEXKJZ.gif
a resource like this would be really helpful, when it's more complete and a formal guide gets posted, could i be pinged?
a resource like this would be really helpful, when it's more complete and a formal guide gets posted, could i be pinged?
2qkpb88.jpg
GMT+8 | FR+16
@sheofsilence
@Tranquillite

How are you folks coming on the list? Do you need help, and are you delegating categories? I'd be willing to help, just tell me where.

I'm going through my Familiars right now, and wishing your guide was done!
@sheofsilence
@Tranquillite

How are you folks coming on the list? Do you need help, and are you delegating categories? I'd be willing to help, just tell me where.

I'm going through my Familiars right now, and wishing your guide was done!
@Ruffian You're welcome to help!! I'll send you the link via message.
@Ruffian You're welcome to help!! I'll send you the link via message.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
oh man i would totally use something like this!!
oh man i would totally use something like this!!
I would use this too!! Ping me if you make a thread?
I would use this too!! Ping me if you make a thread?
HatcherySigBanner_zps9da30159.png
The price fluctuation problem could be solved by simple code to show the current avg price of items in the auction house...but then again that'd probably involve an actual guide for colosseum drops. :/ Maybe if the price could be put into the tooltip...
The price fluctuation problem could be solved by simple code to show the current avg price of items in the auction house...but then again that'd probably involve an actual guide for colosseum drops. :/ Maybe if the price could be put into the tooltip...
@SheofSilence @Ruffian @Skittlekat @ari462
Is this still happening because this would be really nice!
@SheofSilence @Ruffian @Skittlekat @ari462
Is this still happening because this would be really nice!
signature.jpg
@mistymay

I'm looking forward to doing this in earnest now that the Battle Royale is over. I agree it would be a great help!

I've also been comparing the Gem cost for some items. I know it's overly complicated for this phase, expecially with the crazy gem price fluctuation happening, but for your own information, don't forget to check!
@mistymay

I'm looking forward to doing this in earnest now that the Battle Royale is over. I agree it would be a great help!

I've also been comparing the Gem cost for some items. I know it's overly complicated for this phase, expecially with the crazy gem price fluctuation happening, but for your own information, don't forget to check!
1 2 3 4 5