Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dec 12th Pair!!
1 2 3 4
@noblehunters i'll definately keep the ice pair in mind before the 12th! :D I'll let you know if I want their daughter hatched on the 12th. If they have a daughter xD
@noblehunters i'll definately keep the ice pair in mind before the 12th! :D I'll let you know if I want their daughter hatched on the 12th. If they have a daughter xD
@Hailey No problem! I'd need a boon for them if you do end up being interested c: Just keep me posted
@Hailey No problem! I'd need a boon for them if you do end up being interested c: Just keep me posted
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters of course! :)
@noblehunters of course! :)
Hey! I'm pretty sure that my math is right. My Lapis and Peridot should be having hatchlings on your birthday. Bear in mind though, I'm a little tied for lair space currently so I may need to stall my breeding plan until I get more, depending on how many of my current dragons I can shift over the coming weeks. [img]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah250/katieourmatie/peri_zpsb5134ec7.jpg[/img]
Hey! I'm pretty sure that my math is right. My Lapis and Peridot should be having hatchlings on your birthday. Bear in mind though, I'm a little tied for lair space currently so I may need to stall my breeding plan until I get more, depending on how many of my current dragons I can shift over the coming weeks.
peri_zpsb5134ec7.jpg
sig2.png
@Hailey [img]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/zanymyzo/Sky2_zps271f1a73.png[/img] Do you want me to breed this pair for you? Good chance of getting either a dark coloured boy or maybe a girl if she's the same colours as her dad!
@Hailey
Sky2_zps271f1a73.png
Do you want me to breed this pair for you?
Good chance of getting either a dark coloured boy or maybe a girl if she's the same colours as her dad!
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
I am 8 hours ahead of flightrising time.
@KatieOurMatie *-* oo lovely dragons you have! But they are a bit too dark. Thank you for offering though. :)

@Myzo If they will produce a blue colored dragon, then yes, i'd love to be pinged. :)
@KatieOurMatie *-* oo lovely dragons you have! But they are a bit too dark. Thank you for offering though. :)

@Myzo If they will produce a blue colored dragon, then yes, i'd love to be pinged. :)
@IraBell I'm not looking for to buy dragons that are not born on the 12th at the moment.
@IraBell I'm not looking for to buy dragons that are not born on the 12th at the moment.
@Hailey woooo happy birthday! I got three nests breeding but I could wait with hatching them untill your birthday. You can check my hatchery out, reserve an egg, and I'll hatch it on the right date for you! The pair forbidden friendship is already hatching on the 12th, but I have a blue-ish pair breeding too.
@Hailey woooo happy birthday! I got three nests breeding but I could wait with hatching them untill your birthday. You can check my hatchery out, reserve an egg, and I'll hatch it on the right date for you! The pair forbidden friendship is already hatching on the 12th, but I have a blue-ish pair breeding too.
@Alicenn I pinged you on your hatchery! :D thank you!
@Alicenn I pinged you on your hatchery! :D thank you!
♥︎bump♥︎
♥︎bump♥︎
1 2 3 4