Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@dragonwriter315 Sending treasure for 10 tickets, and I'll ping @Amulet here

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My family always has a huge breakfast on Christmas morning after me and my brother open our presents. Both sets of grandparents come and it's always a really great time.

What is your favorite holiday food?
Anything with peppermint!

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story?
The 1998 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie.
@dragonwriter315 Sending treasure for 10 tickets, and I'll ping @Amulet here

My family always has a huge breakfast on Christmas morning after me and my brother open our presents. Both sets of grandparents come and it's always a really great time.

Anything with peppermint!

The 1998 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie.
@dragonwriter315

Hey there! I'd like to claim a free ticket for being a December baby (I'm one day off of the Dec. 4 tickets, dang) and I'd like to get another by answering these questions:

This is going to sound weird, but pizza. My maternal grandmother invites us all over on Christmas Eve to help finish setting up her house for the Christmas Day party, and while we're there it's just the ten of us - my family, my aunt, and my grandma - hanging out and having a good time. We always go to a local pizza shop for dinner, and bring it home to keep having fun. It's super casual but much more comfortable than Christmas Day's formality, so pizza wins out here.

What did you ask Santa for this year?

I've been hit by that weird bug called "getting older" - my requested gifts are more along the lines of gift cards for next semester's textbooks and to get a new medical alert bracelet, haha.

Favorite winter activity?

Sitting bundled up in my room, my cat stretched out along my side, and playing video games. Sure, it's not a true winter activity, but it's one of my very favorite things to do during this season.
@dragonwriter315

Hey there! I'd like to claim a free ticket for being a December baby (I'm one day off of the Dec. 4 tickets, dang) and I'd like to get another by answering these questions:

This is going to sound weird, but pizza. My maternal grandmother invites us all over on Christmas Eve to help finish setting up her house for the Christmas Day party, and while we're there it's just the ten of us - my family, my aunt, and my grandma - hanging out and having a good time. We always go to a local pizza shop for dinner, and bring it home to keep having fun. It's super casual but much more comfortable than Christmas Day's formality, so pizza wins out here.

What did you ask Santa for this year?

I've been hit by that weird bug called "getting older" - my requested gifts are more along the lines of gift cards for next semester's textbooks and to get a new medical alert bracelet, haha.

Sitting bundled up in my room, my cat stretched out along my side, and playing video games. Sure, it's not a true winter activity, but it's one of my very favorite things to do during this season.
@dragonwriter315

Awesome raffle! Buying tickets! :D

I'll be having a winter raffle as well once finals are over (my raffle should run from about December 14th to January 5th), and some of the names of your prizes are similar to mine- but I swear I didn't copy! I planed the prizes a while back. Tis the season to have similarly named prizes. :-P

Favorite Holiday Movie: That's a hard one. I have about 5 or so tied as favorite-but from those, I'll pick "Jingle all the Way" because I doubt too many people will pick it (it's rated one of the worst Christmas movies of all time). I don't know why. It's hilarious! Sure, it makes no sense, and it's stupid- but it's hilarious! That's the point! XD

@OkamiKohai @MoogleSam

Hey raffle buddies. Would you guys be interested in this raffle?
@dragonwriter315

Awesome raffle! Buying tickets! :D

I'll be having a winter raffle as well once finals are over (my raffle should run from about December 14th to January 5th), and some of the names of your prizes are similar to mine- but I swear I didn't copy! I planed the prizes a while back. Tis the season to have similarly named prizes. :-P

Favorite Holiday Movie: That's a hard one. I have about 5 or so tied as favorite-but from those, I'll pick "Jingle all the Way" because I doubt too many people will pick it (it's rated one of the worst Christmas movies of all time). I don't know why. It's hilarious! Sure, it makes no sense, and it's stupid- but it's hilarious! That's the point! XD

@OkamiKohai @MoogleSam

Hey raffle buddies. Would you guys be interested in this raffle?
@dragonwriter315

Thank you for the ping! I'll be purchasing 10 tickets!

Hm... I'd have to say sledding. I love the feeling when you go down a big hill!
@dragonwriter315

Thank you for the ping! I'll be purchasing 10 tickets!

Hm... I'd have to say sledding. I love the feeling when you go down a big hill!
@dragonwriter315

Buying one ticket with treasure.

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story? Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is a movie I have watched many times and I always find it hilarious. XD
@dragonwriter315

Buying one ticket with treasure.

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story? Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is a movie I have watched many times and I always find it hilarious. XD
@dragonwriter315 PMing you money for 5 tickets!

And some questions:
What is your favorite holiday tradition? When the singing group my mother and I are in goes caroling. Such a fun way to spread the cheer!

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story? Nightmare Before Christmas counts, right? Right.

Favorite winter activity? If I'm feeling adventuresome, cross-country skiing. Otherwise I like to curl up by the fireplace with some tea and a good book. :)
@dragonwriter315 PMing you money for 5 tickets!

And some questions:
What is your favorite holiday tradition? When the singing group my mother and I are in goes caroling. Such a fun way to spread the cheer!

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story? Nightmare Before Christmas counts, right? Right.

Favorite winter activity? If I'm feeling adventuresome, cross-country skiing. Otherwise I like to curl up by the fireplace with some tea and a good book. :)
YsUBlZc.png
@dragonwriter315 Hello~! Thank you for the ping! c: I'm sending you treasure for 10 tickets and I'd like to donate this girl to the raffle: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8228157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82282/8228157_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonwriter315
Hello~! Thank you for the ping! c:
I'm sending you treasure for 10 tickets and I'd like to donate this girl to the raffle:

8228157_350.png
@dragonwriter315 I'll buy 10 tickets!

hmmm I'll bring @merrywanderer here just in case!

Aaand the questions!

Favorite Holiday Tradition has probably got to be passing out the presents! The past couple years I've been the one to get them out from under the tree and deliver them to their home beside whoever's going to open it. I can hardly even tell you why I love that part more then opening the presents themselves or having christmas dinner or making candy or anything. It's just like all of the mystery over what's in each present is at its height, and there's so much anticipation and excitement in the few seconds before someone rips into a package. Just overall a really unique moment!

Favorite holiday food is so hard because there are too many wonderful choices. I guess in the end I have to go with peanut butter roll!

Oh, my wish list! This year I asked for a harmonica as my main gift. I'm really hoping I'll stick with it and learn to play fairly well! And besides that, there was a bean bag chair, a couple 3DS games, a few various other things that I'm forgetting.
@dragonwriter315 I'll buy 10 tickets!

hmmm I'll bring @merrywanderer here just in case!

Aaand the questions!

Favorite Holiday Tradition has probably got to be passing out the presents! The past couple years I've been the one to get them out from under the tree and deliver them to their home beside whoever's going to open it. I can hardly even tell you why I love that part more then opening the presents themselves or having christmas dinner or making candy or anything. It's just like all of the mystery over what's in each present is at its height, and there's so much anticipation and excitement in the few seconds before someone rips into a package. Just overall a really unique moment!

Favorite holiday food is so hard because there are too many wonderful choices. I guess in the end I have to go with peanut butter roll!

Oh, my wish list! This year I asked for a harmonica as my main gift. I'm really hoping I'll stick with it and learn to play fairly well! And besides that, there was a bean bag chair, a couple 3DS games, a few various other things that I'm forgetting.
@dragonwriter315 I'll have ten tickets please! A message with treasure will be on your way soon. I'm also a December baby. :]

We make Ponche Navideño, a Christmas fruit punch every year. My mom's usually the one in charge of making it but I've been roped into helping since I was thirteen. I love how it makes the apartment smell so sweet.

Going to go with a favorite movie and it's How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I can recite several scenes from memory and it always makes me laugh.

Snowball fights. *A*

Pinging a couple people: @thenanaroo @moijix
@dragonwriter315 I'll have ten tickets please! A message with treasure will be on your way soon. I'm also a December baby. :]

We make Ponche Navideño, a Christmas fruit punch every year. My mom's usually the one in charge of making it but I've been roped into helping since I was thirteen. I love how it makes the apartment smell so sweet.

Going to go with a favorite movie and it's How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I can recite several scenes from memory and it always makes me laugh.

Snowball fights. *A*

Pinging a couple people: @thenanaroo @moijix
merrywanderer_banner_by_jenihudson-d9l4dcp.png
@dragonwriter315

I'll take ten tickets please! I'll be paying by treasure.

Favorite Holiday Tradition
Hmm. Probably making bread pot fondue. There's nothing better than using bread as a bowl for ham and melty cheese.

Favorite Holiday Song/Movie/Story
Oh gosh. Probably the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of Carol of the Bells. So epic.

Favorite Winter Activity
Staying inside. Seriously. But just being curled up with a book while it's cold outside is always pleasant.
@dragonwriter315

I'll take ten tickets please! I'll be paying by treasure.

Favorite Holiday Tradition
Hmm. Probably making bread pot fondue. There's nothing better than using bread as a bowl for ham and melty cheese.

Favorite Holiday Song/Movie/Story
Oh gosh. Probably the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of Carol of the Bells. So epic.

Favorite Winter Activity
Staying inside. Seriously. But just being curled up with a book while it's cold outside is always pleasant.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41