Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@Ashmore
I'd like my tickets to go towards hatchlings :)
@Ashmore
I'd like my tickets to go towards hatchlings :)
@Coccus which hatchlings? :) If you go for a hatchling, it will put one ticket towards the breeding pair, the rest will stay in the dargon bucket. Right now, you have 3 tickets. :)
@Coccus which hatchlings? :) If you go for a hatchling, it will put one ticket towards the breeding pair, the rest will stay in the dargon bucket. Right now, you have 3 tickets. :)
@Ashmore
From Mowerna x Sieldos !
@Ashmore
From Mowerna x Sieldos !
What do you think about your custom progen's tertiary colour? :)
- i love it. it blends in with her well. c:

What do you think about the dragon which has joined your lair? :)

- my babie's husbando is beautiful. i think i lucked put on his colours because wow do they go well together. him and my progen's babies will come out cute :'D
- i love it. it blends in with her well. c:

- my babie's husbando is beautiful. i think i lucked put on his colours because wow do they go well together. him and my progen's babies will come out cute :'D
XTgWYyz.png
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@Ashmore
I'd like one of my tickets to go to the Pearlcatcher x Imperial pairing (my ability to copy+paste isn't working, or I'd just give you their names, sorry. lol) The rest can stay in the dragon bucket?
@Ashmore
I'd like one of my tickets to go to the Pearlcatcher x Imperial pairing (my ability to copy+paste isn't working, or I'd just give you their names, sorry. lol) The rest can stay in the dragon bucket?
lZEZOSe.png
@Ashmore I'd like my tickets to go toward the dragons!

and reply to questions!

-I think my progen's tertiary color is little weird. One day that looks great and another one day that looks weird *lol* So I worry about my progen's tertiary gene. :D

-Spiral!! noodle!! I really want spiral dragon!
@Ashmore I'd like my tickets to go toward the dragons!

and reply to questions!

-I think my progen's tertiary color is little weird. One day that looks great and another one day that looks weird *lol* So I worry about my progen's tertiary gene. :D

-Spiral!! noodle!! I really want spiral dragon!
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
@Coccus
Seems like that I can't breed Mowerna with Sieldos, because they both have the same ancestor >< Sorry about it! >< I have changed Sieldos to Farhat, would you still like to go for Mowerna x Farhat pair?

@xskyxpiratex
Thank you for your answer, I'll add your tickets! :) Also please choose where would you like to put your tickets. If you go for a hatchling, it will put one ticket towards the breeding pair, the rest will stay in the dargon bucket. Right now, you have 9 tickets. :)

@Zoge
Of course! :) With this you have a ticket for the Propheta x DeusLucis pair and 3 tickets for the dragon bucket. :)

@blueanadem
All right! :) Thank you for your answers and I'll add your tickets now. :)
@Coccus
Seems like that I can't breed Mowerna with Sieldos, because they both have the same ancestor >< Sorry about it! >< I have changed Sieldos to Farhat, would you still like to go for Mowerna x Farhat pair?

@xskyxpiratex
Thank you for your answer, I'll add your tickets! :) Also please choose where would you like to put your tickets. If you go for a hatchling, it will put one ticket towards the breeding pair, the rest will stay in the dargon bucket. Right now, you have 9 tickets. :)

@Zoge
Of course! :) With this you have a ticket for the Propheta x DeusLucis pair and 3 tickets for the dragon bucket. :)

@blueanadem
All right! :) Thank you for your answers and I'll add your tickets now. :)
@Ashmore
All right! I love that pair too :D
@Ashmore
All right! I love that pair too :D
@Ashmore
I would like for my tickets to go towards the dragons. ^^
@Ashmore
I would like for my tickets to go towards the dragons. ^^
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Ashmore Propheta x DeusLucis bucket please (Circut babbies maybe????))

My Progens color is very pretty with all Mints colors. Every single tertiary seems to work!

The one that joined my layer is a lot bolder in color but still a beauty.
@Ashmore Propheta x DeusLucis bucket please (Circut babbies maybe????))

My Progens color is very pretty with all Mints colors. Every single tertiary seems to work!

The one that joined my layer is a lot bolder in color but still a beauty.
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19