Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Ashmore
What I like about dragons?
I love their shapes, colors and beign able to breed them. I love seeing the different outcomes ^w^
@Ashmore
What I like about dragons?
I love their shapes, colors and beign able to breed them. I love seeing the different outcomes ^w^
@Ashmore
Bumpity Bump. Dragons are awesome because there fearsome beasts, sometimes!
@Ashmore
Bumpity Bump. Dragons are awesome because there fearsome beasts, sometimes!
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
@Zhuria @Crystallooker Thank you for the answers, I'll add your tickets! :)
@Zhuria @Crystallooker Thank you for the answers, I'll add your tickets! :)
@Ashmore Hi, sorry I'm late. I checked your current question. I like existence of dragons itself. They are fantastic, sublime, and move lively creatures even if that false. Dragons makes me dreaming and imaging for more special life, JUST by existing :) That's why I love them.
@Ashmore Hi, sorry I'm late. I checked your current question. I like existence of dragons itself. They are fantastic, sublime, and move lively creatures even if that false. Dragons makes me dreaming and imaging for more special life, JUST by existing :) That's why I love them.
Thanks for your answer @diuna! :) Tickets added! :)
Thanks for your answer @diuna! :) Tickets added! :)
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker

Hello everyone! ^^ New question here! :) It can win you 2 tickets, because I have wrote 2 questions! :D That's the last day to purchase tickets!

Also please tell me where would you like to put your tickets. You can put them for the dragons, and for the hatchlings. :) Please write the pair name as well! :D Right now all of yout tickets are in the dragon bucket, so if you would like to enter a hatchling, that will put one of your tickets to a pair.

It seems like there are more dragons then participants, so once everyone won, I'll start again with the full pinglist! ^^
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker

Hello everyone! ^^ New question here! :) It can win you 2 tickets, because I have wrote 2 questions! :D That's the last day to purchase tickets!

Also please tell me where would you like to put your tickets. You can put them for the dragons, and for the hatchlings. :) Please write the pair name as well! :D Right now all of yout tickets are in the dragon bucket, so if you would like to enter a hatchling, that will put one of your tickets to a pair.

It seems like there are more dragons then participants, so once everyone won, I'll start again with the full pinglist! ^^
@Ashmore, I would like to leave the tickets in the dragons, please. I need "mature" dragons so I can begin a breeding program, to take over the world! em er have more dragons to love? ya, that's the ticket. Ya.
@Ashmore, I would like to leave the tickets in the dragons, please. I need "mature" dragons so I can begin a breeding program, to take over the world! em er have more dragons to love? ya, that's the ticket. Ya.
Virago Rider
The oldest guy around here!
VsoSnU5.png
All right @ViragoRider! :)
All right @ViragoRider! :)
@Ashmore November newbie! and... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7864153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78642/7864153_350.png[/img] [/url] Well, I didn't necessarily love or hate Taifya's tertiary color. But - it was something that fit so it's totes alright. ( Also, can I put my tickets towards the pairing: Collina x Verronos?)
@Ashmore

November newbie!

and...

7864153_350.png

Well, I didn't necessarily love or hate Taifya's tertiary color. But - it was something that fit so it's totes alright.

( Also, can I put my tickets towards the pairing: Collina x Verronos?)
@Ashmore

Thanks for the Clan Bar, love it!
@Ashmore

Thanks for the Clan Bar, love it!
Virago Rider
The oldest guy around here!
VsoSnU5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19