Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for Sale - Need gone now!
1 2 3 4
@NineEyes - Hi there. I'd be interested in that Imperial male. How much were you asking for him? And would you be willing to go any lower? ^^
@NineEyes - Hi there. I'd be interested in that Imperial male. How much were you asking for him? And would you be willing to go any lower? ^^
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@JadeInFlames Thank you! :) Which one(s) are you interested in/how much are you looking to spend?
@JadeInFlames Thank you! :) Which one(s) are you interested in/how much are you looking to spend?
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes I really like to Spiral Female and I would like to spend 10k. I understand if you can't accept because I know it's not a lot.
@NineEyes I really like to Spiral Female and I would like to spend 10k. I understand if you can't accept because I know it's not a lot.
@Shadowfall Had him listed at 30k but I can go down to 25k, would that be alright?
@Shadowfall Had him listed at 30k but I can go down to 25k, would that be alright?
cP22QlS.png
@JadeInFlames That's fine by me, I'm always willing to discount for newbies :) I'll send the CR ^^ Thank you and enjoy her!
@JadeInFlames That's fine by me, I'm always willing to discount for newbies :) I'll send the CR ^^ Thank you and enjoy her!
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes Thank you so much! :3
@nineeyes Thank you so much! :3
@NineEyes - That's way over my budget at the moment. I was hoping more in the 8k - 10k range. ^^; Apparently I have no eye for pricing yet. Lol.
@NineEyes - That's way over my budget at the moment. I was hoping more in the 8k - 10k range. ^^; Apparently I have no eye for pricing yet. Lol.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Shadowfall Well I just noticed you're a newbie too (had no idea with all those dragons you have!) so if you can do 10k he's yours :)
@Shadowfall Well I just noticed you're a newbie too (had no idea with all those dragons you have!) so if you can do 10k he's yours :)
cP22QlS.png
@Shadowfall I sent you a CR for 10k so you can get him if you want~
@Shadowfall I sent you a CR for 10k so you can get him if you want~
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes - Lol. Yeah. I've gone a bit bonkers grabbing up pretties that were gonna be exalted or were cheap because of space/exalting/etc. Now I don't have the room myself, but my eyes still wander. ^^; Trying to save up for another lair upgrade, or fingers crossed I can sell/exalt a few from my lair in the next few days.
Would you be able to hold him until tomorrow when I can clear another space? If not, I understand.
@NineEyes - Lol. Yeah. I've gone a bit bonkers grabbing up pretties that were gonna be exalted or were cheap because of space/exalting/etc. Now I don't have the room myself, but my eyes still wander. ^^; Trying to save up for another lair upgrade, or fingers crossed I can sell/exalt a few from my lair in the next few days.
Would you be able to hold him until tomorrow when I can clear another space? If not, I understand.
1 2 3 4