Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for Sale - Need gone now!
1 2 3 4
Would you take 20k for samwise and merry.? or a dragon trade..? @NineEyes
Would you take 20k for samwise and merry.? or a dragon trade..? @NineEyes
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@Shadowfall Haha I can relate to that, the AH is a dangerous place! XD I just recently stuffed all my own free lair space full of dergs >_>;; I should be able to hold him for you, as long as my last free slot holds out it'll be fine lol.
@Shadowfall Haha I can relate to that, the AH is a dangerous place! XD I just recently stuffed all my own free lair space full of dergs >_>;; I should be able to hold him for you, as long as my last free slot holds out it'll be fine lol.
cP22QlS.png
@hazelswishasweet 20k is fine :) I'm actually going back and forth on whether to sell merry and pippin or not but I'll send sam over right away for 10k and I'll send merry over if I decide to sell (which I really should XD )
@hazelswishasweet 20k is fine :) I'm actually going back and forth on whether to sell merry and pippin or not but I'll send sam over right away for 10k and I'll send merry over if I decide to sell (which I really should XD )
cP22QlS.png
@hazelswishasweet Ok I just can't justify keeping him when he's still so close to his father, so he's all yours! :) Sending the CR~
@hazelswishasweet Ok I just can't justify keeping him when he's still so close to his father, so he's all yours! :) Sending the CR~
cP22QlS.png
it says theres an error with the request and it wont let me accept the CR @NineEyes
it says theres an error with the request and it wont let me accept the CR @NineEyes
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@hazelswishasweet Huh that's odd; let me send it again
@hazelswishasweet Huh that's odd; let me send it again
cP22QlS.png
@hazelswishasweet Oh I see them problem; your lair is full. If you remove one of the dragons you should be able to get him.
@hazelswishasweet Oh I see them problem; your lair is full. If you remove one of the dragons you should be able to get him.
cP22QlS.png
@Shadowfall Hey I need to clear my lair space; can you pick up the imperial boy now?
@Shadowfall Hey I need to clear my lair space; can you pick up the imperial boy now?
cP22QlS.png
bump
bump
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes - Hey there. I grabbed him. Sorry about the delay. I was at work all day.
@NineEyes - Hey there. I grabbed him. Sorry about the delay. I was at work all day.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
1 2 3 4