Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who has a themed lair??
1 2 3 4 5 6
My lair is sweets themed, but I've still got a long ways to go.
My lair is sweets themed, but I've still got a long ways to go.
DD2iqkM.png
Well, it's not even close to being finished yet, but I'm slowly working on making my lair entirely pastel!
Well, it's not even close to being finished yet, but I'm slowly working on making my lair entirely pastel!
9840.png15587.png21402.png20126.png7695.png
Dirt! All dirt! (Well, mostly all dirt. I have a page of colour).
Dirt! All dirt! (Well, mostly all dirt. I have a page of colour).
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
My lair is semi-water themed, I suppose, but mostly, all the names I keep choosing for my main rp dragons are Japanese. For some reason (maybe it's because I was initially placed in the Tsunami flats?), I just really felt inspired to use Japanese for this. I lived in Japan for a while, so maybe it's just a nostalgia thing, who knows ^__^;; Either way, the Japanese names do seem to fit a Water Flight clan pretty well...!

Someday I hope to have dragons for each of the four seasons, just for fun, and my dream project is to attempt to re-create the dragons from Tolkien's lore...so a semi-Tolkien-themed lair...I'm a nerd XD
My lair is semi-water themed, I suppose, but mostly, all the names I keep choosing for my main rp dragons are Japanese. For some reason (maybe it's because I was initially placed in the Tsunami flats?), I just really felt inspired to use Japanese for this. I lived in Japan for a while, so maybe it's just a nostalgia thing, who knows ^__^;; Either way, the Japanese names do seem to fit a Water Flight clan pretty well...!

Someday I hope to have dragons for each of the four seasons, just for fun, and my dream project is to attempt to re-create the dragons from Tolkien's lore...so a semi-Tolkien-themed lair...I'm a nerd XD
Only dark dragons. Color range for primary from grey to shadow + denim. I have also one thistle and one mulberry dragon and I'm already complaining "They are too brrrriiiiight". I will maybe sell them ;^;
Only two exceptions from this rule: my mirror white/obsidian progen (She is mother of the entire clan, she does what she wants!) and Kevin - lemon spiral (but he and Cecil are fandom dragons) :D
Only dark dragons. Color range for primary from grey to shadow + denim. I have also one thistle and one mulberry dragon and I'm already complaining "They are too brrrriiiiight". I will maybe sell them ;^;
Only two exceptions from this rule: my mirror white/obsidian progen (She is mother of the entire clan, she does what she wants!) and Kevin - lemon spiral (but he and Cecil are fandom dragons) :D
Well most of my dragons are Assassin's Creed based. I have a couple in the back for Fire Emblem Awakening. I think there's maybe 3-4 dragons for other various fandoms too.
Well most of my dragons are Assassin's Creed based. I have a couple in the back for Fire Emblem Awakening. I think there's maybe 3-4 dragons for other various fandoms too.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
All of my dragons names start with a Z. Except for the ones I've received from people, but they will get renamed eventually.
All of my dragons names start with a Z. Except for the ones I've received from people, but they will get renamed eventually.
SVbOCPL.png
coatl themed! (not yet anyway) but getting there c:
coatl themed! (not yet anyway) but getting there c:
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Yup. Been running this particular breeding project since early Beta and haven't stopped since.

I'm laughing at "no" in the lair @Cynictis linked. We all have that one non-matching dragon.
Yup. Been running this particular breeding project since early Beta and haven't stopped since.

I'm laughing at "no" in the lair @Cynictis linked. We all have that one non-matching dragon.
ZT1GQLd.png
the first page of my lair kiiind of has a theme

all black/red/white plague dragons

and a row of Brutal Legend dragons

also aside from my snapper Petrus, my guardian Spyro, and my wildclaw Malefor (who is currently nesting in lightning), all my dragons are faes, mirrors, ridgebacks, spirals, and imps
the first page of my lair kiiind of has a theme

all black/red/white plague dragons

and a row of Brutal Legend dragons

also aside from my snapper Petrus, my guardian Spyro, and my wildclaw Malefor (who is currently nesting in lightning), all my dragons are faes, mirrors, ridgebacks, spirals, and imps
1 2 3 4 5 6