Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Xmas Raffle: Lvl 25s** STONES PG 211
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211
@Fauxhound

Preferably, yes! But if you're training it yourself, and need to distribute the stats, don't worry about it!
@Fauxhound

Preferably, yes! But if you're training it yourself, and need to distribute the stats, don't worry about it!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
@Pumpkinsnuffle

lil bump

also donating 30 gems for tickets :^)
@Pumpkinsnuffle

lil bump

also donating 30 gems for tickets :^)
Pumpkinsnuffle is AFK at the moment but I am online to record any donated items and tickets!
Pumpkinsnuffle is AFK at the moment but I am online to record any donated items and tickets!
4SOgSK2.pngChKDkn7.pngpVhw4aD.png
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
@pumpkinsnuffle @lemonsnout bump + banner
@pumpkinsnuffle @lemonsnout bump + banner
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo
you have been recorded! thank you very much!
@HolliKyo
you have been recorded! thank you very much!
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
Can I have one ticket for free since I'm from the Ice flight and I'll put one of the banners in my signature, so that's 16 tickets in total right? (:
Can I have one ticket for free since I'm from the Ice flight and I'll put one of the banners in my signature, so that's 16 tickets in total right? (:
s2rzw8.jpg
@Pumpkinsnuffle bump

@RipfangDragon you get an extra ticket if you do the thing since you're ice flight :>
@Pumpkinsnuffle bump

@RipfangDragon you get an extra ticket if you do the thing since you're ice flight :>
@applenouns this is the first thread I'm posing in and I don't know how things work? I read the OP so I guess I'mma bump the thread!

@pumpkinsnuffle I guess I'm going to bump this! :3
@applenouns this is the first thread I'm posing in and I don't know how things work? I read the OP so I guess I'mma bump the thread!

@pumpkinsnuffle I guess I'm going to bump this! :3
@Marthali
you are correct! your tickets have been recorded!

@AppleNouns
your ticket number has been updated!
@Marthali
you are correct! your tickets have been recorded!

@AppleNouns
your ticket number has been updated!
@RipfangDragon
your tickets have been recorded :)

REMINDER TO ALL FUTURE POSTERS:
@Pumpkinsnuffle is AFK please ping me until further notice!
@RipfangDragon
your tickets have been recorded :)

REMINDER TO ALL FUTURE POSTERS:
@Pumpkinsnuffle is AFK please ping me until further notice!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211