Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56
My achievement counter is wrong; in the overall tab it shows me as having all the clan achievements, when I only have a few of them. In the clan tab, it shows the ones I actually have.
My achievement counter is wrong; in the overall tab it shows me as having all the clan achievements, when I only have a few of them. In the clan tab, it shows the ones I actually have.
SqnIrhs.png
Scavenging level 10 has failed to register as having been achieved.
Scavenging level 10 has failed to register as having been achieved.
Pp5cWtu.png
My clan achievements are at alike 320%. And I have only like a couple of them done. Just wanted to let you know.
My clan achievements are at alike 320%. And I have only like a couple of them done. Just wanted to let you know.
im missing an achievement for finding an unhatched plague egg! it also says on my profile that ive defeated 100 enemies in the coliseum, but my achievement points havent gone up at all, despite having a notification for it. ;w;
im missing an achievement for finding an unhatched plague egg! it also says on my profile that ive defeated 100 enemies in the coliseum, but my achievement points havent gone up at all, despite having a notification for it. ;w;
I thought I posted here but apparently I am delusional. @_@
  • I have 1690 achievement points which is obviously incorrect. xD; I have Level 10 in digging waay too many times.
  • I have had all the different deity dolls in my inventory for a few days but have no achievement for it. :(

Thanks. ^^
I thought I posted here but apparently I am delusional. @_@
  • I have 1690 achievement points which is obviously incorrect. xD; I have Level 10 in digging waay too many times.
  • I have had all the different deity dolls in my inventory for a few days but have no achievement for it. :(

Thanks. ^^
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
I hit 25 familiars a few days ago but haven't gotten the achievement for it yet. It isn't a big deal, just wanted to make a record of it :)
I hit 25 familiars a few days ago but haven't gotten the achievement for it yet. It isn't a big deal, just wanted to make a record of it :)
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
I collected all the chess pieces and the Checkmate! achievement didn't show up. It also didn't count one of my achievements for the total points (says I have 240, when I should have 260 without the chess achievement).
I collected all the chess pieces and the Checkmate! achievement didn't show up. It also didn't count one of my achievements for the total points (says I have 240, when I should have 260 without the chess achievement).
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
My level 10 digging and scavenging achievements are not being recognized
My level 10 digging and scavenging achievements are not being recognized
I am missing the Level 10 Digging Achievement.
I am missing the Level 10 Digging Achievement.

thorned_rose_by_adumbrant-d6k027e.png
Hey-lo

So... I am missing the 50k T achievement, the chess achievement and the five familiar achievement.

Also my familiar counter enjoys bouncing between one and five.

Thanks!
Hey-lo

So... I am missing the 50k T achievement, the chess achievement and the five familiar achievement.

Also my familiar counter enjoys bouncing between one and five.

Thanks!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56