Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Offering dragon bust sketches! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GrislyTeeth omg, your style is perfect for one of my dragons. Do you still have a slot?
@GrislyTeeth omg, your style is perfect for one of my dragons. Do you still have a slot?
hYK4ogH.gif
@Astraya
sorry i take only gold atm. when i open up all slots again i can start taking gems, so i'll ping you or message you next time. :)

@Kitari
you can have the last slot! which dragon do you want me to draw? :)
@Astraya
sorry i take only gold atm. when i open up all slots again i can start taking gems, so i'll ping you or message you next time. :)

@Kitari
you can have the last slot! which dragon do you want me to draw? :)
@GrislyTeeth Sweet! This guy, Ikana. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6007721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60078/6007721_350.png[/img] [/url] He has details in his info box, but basically, he is not actually a dragon any longer, but a body snatching parasite impostor, a la 'The Thing', if you've ever seen it.
@GrislyTeeth Sweet! This guy, Ikana.

6007721_350.png

He has details in his info box, but basically, he is not actually a dragon any longer, but a body snatching parasite impostor, a la 'The Thing', if you've ever seen it.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

I have seen the thing! wonderful movie and awesome gross special effects. 200k and i'll add you to the list!
@Kitari

I have seen the thing! wonderful movie and awesome gross special effects. 200k and i'll add you to the list!
@GrislyTeeth

I love that movie so danged much, you don't even know, man. I am a liiiittle bit nervous sending all up front, but I shall trust you. On the way!
@GrislyTeeth

I love that movie so danged much, you don't even know, man. I am a liiiittle bit nervous sending all up front, but I shall trust you. On the way!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

Don't worry. I'll send you a message with the pic once it's completed, and if you think it can be changed, I'll be more than happy to edit it to your liking. :)
@Kitari

Don't worry. I'll send you a message with the pic once it's completed, and if you think it can be changed, I'll be more than happy to edit it to your liking. :)
@Lix
@Maye
@Ryou
@LittleSunDragon
@Kitari

School work and stress are piling up so I must get those out of the way. Don't worry, your commissions will be completed! I will send each of you a message with the final piece and if you like something changed, feel free to tell me. :)

Thank you all so much for your patience!
@Lix
@Maye
@Ryou
@LittleSunDragon
@Kitari

School work and stress are piling up so I must get those out of the way. Don't worry, your commissions will be completed! I will send each of you a message with the final piece and if you like something changed, feel free to tell me. :)

Thank you all so much for your patience!
@GrislyTeeth You are fine!! I understand completely! Take all the time you need! :)
@GrislyTeeth You are fine!! I understand completely! Take all the time you need! :)
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@GrislyTeeth No problem! I figured it was probably a busy time.
@GrislyTeeth No problem! I figured it was probably a busy time.
hYK4ogH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8