Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50
The added bonus of being able to catch a turkey familiar has made the festival even more enjoyable for me. Thank you admins.
The added bonus of being able to catch a turkey familiar has made the festival even more enjoyable for me. Thank you admins.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@Pixar
Beautiful eloquence. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I for one am obsessed with collecting familiars. New familiar?! YES! Another reason to grind in Boreal Wood, for wolf pelts plus a bonus catch? YES! It's wonderful. I am so grateful for the addition to the bestiary, and for the insane amount of meat these limited monsters drop. My dragons will eat without worry for weeks.

Thank you FR staff for this opportunity.
@Pixar
Beautiful eloquence. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I for one am obsessed with collecting familiars. New familiar?! YES! Another reason to grind in Boreal Wood, for wolf pelts plus a bonus catch? YES! It's wonderful. I am so grateful for the addition to the bestiary, and for the insane amount of meat these limited monsters drop. My dragons will eat without worry for weeks.

Thank you FR staff for this opportunity.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Zhombi
Thank you so much!

And I totally agree with everything you said. I got over 200+ turkey meat and tons of wolf pelts and those ice crystals. It was a great time to get off my butt and Coli grind again :D I think the turkey familiar is cute and lovely.
@Zhombi
Thank you so much!

And I totally agree with everything you said. I got over 200+ turkey meat and tons of wolf pelts and those ice crystals. It was a great time to get off my butt and Coli grind again :D I think the turkey familiar is cute and lovely.
@paws

thank you again!
@paws

thank you again!
I find turkeys quite fowl.
I find turkeys quite fowl.
BiXaltQ.gif
I 100% expect to get a Yeti before I get a Turkey familiar. Either way, I win.
15wxth5.png
[quote name="ButterflyFallacy" date="2014-11-28 17:40:06"]I 100% expect to get a Yeti before I get a Turkey familiar. Either way, I win.[/quote] I second this thought.
ButterflyFallacy wrote on 2014-11-28 17:40:06:

I second this thought.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
Yay! Very happy to get another familiar! :)
Yay! Very happy to get another familiar! :)
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
[quote name="April" date="2014-11-28 12:45:06"]The added bonus of being able to catch a turkey familiar has made the festival even more enjoyable for me. Thank you admins.[/quote] Ditto. I haven't done this much Coli-grinding during a festival in ages.
April wrote on 2014-11-28 12:45:06:

Ditto. I haven't done this much Coli-grinding during a festival in ages.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
YAY TURKEY GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! I OWN A TURKEY!!!!1
YAY TURKEY GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! I OWN A TURKEY!!!!1
Winterflame[img]http://winterstar-of-winter.deviantart.com/art/My-Clan-487717523[/img]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50