Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Dragons [W] Apparel/Exalts/Skins/etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Arkaina Someone already bought him (hence the reason why he's named). I just updated the listing. All of his siblings are still available, though.
@Arkaina Someone already bought him (hence the reason why he's named). I just updated the listing. All of his siblings are still available, though.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

okay, thanks for letting me know..@_@
@pingu

okay, thanks for letting me know..@_@
@pingu Hi, I'd like to trade 25 Geodes for this boy :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8172335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81724/8172335_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pingu

Hi, I'd like to trade 25 Geodes for this boy :)

8172335_350.png
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko1_100.png
@dreamerbee Sure, send me the geodes and I'll set up a CR for 1T
@dreamerbee Sure, send me the geodes and I'll set up a CR for 1T

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu will you reserve the circuit guardian and one of the circuit skydancers for me? I have to wait until my exalts age up
they're all so pretty!!!
@pingu will you reserve the circuit guardian and one of the circuit skydancers for me? I have to wait until my exalts age up
they're all so pretty!!!
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie Sure thing! Was there a specific one of the SDs you wanted? They're not identical and I'd prefer not to take all three off the AH if you'd only like 1. ^^;
@Fie Sure thing! Was there a specific one of the SDs you wanted? They're not identical and I'd prefer not to take all three off the AH if you'd only like 1. ^^;

@pingu

Hello! Could I get one of the triple royal Wildclaw female from you for 80 geodes?
@pingu

Hello! Could I get one of the triple royal Wildclaw female from you for 80 geodes?
erlmhl.jpg
@lzbthr Sure thing. Send me the geodes and I'll set up a CR for 1T.
@lzbthr Sure thing. Send me the geodes and I'll set up a CR for 1T.

@pingu I can trade 8 adults right now for your triple royal wildclaw gal :3
@pingu I can trade 8 adults right now for your triple royal wildclaw gal :3
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
@smug Great! If you set up the CRs, I'll take her off the AH for you :)
@smug Great! If you set up the CRs, I'll take her off the AH for you :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8