Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FATTIES! - [ closed! - MIRRORS ARRIVE ]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@AMADEUS
can you ping me when you open again? ;.;
@AMADEUS
can you ping me when you open again? ;.;
pixel_pebble.gif earth_banner.png pixel_mudpuppy.gif
+3 to server time
@Phale - If you can PM what you originally paid, yeah you can have a refund. I just moved so I unfortunately am behind what I assumed, and SDs and Spirals are in the near future but likely not in the timeframe you're looking for. Sorry.
@Phale - If you can PM what you originally paid, yeah you can have a refund. I just moved so I unfortunately am behind what I assumed, and SDs and Spirals are in the near future but likely not in the timeframe you're looking for. Sorry.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
@AMADEUS

Would like a ping when these open. I hope you are adjusting well after your recent move.
@AMADEUS

Would like a ping when these open. I hope you are adjusting well after your recent move.
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@AMADEUS Could I be added to the ping list for when you're open? (And for new breeds?) I need a tundra and a mirror oh my goodness. ; w;
@AMADEUS Could I be added to the ping list for when you're open? (And for new breeds?) I need a tundra and a mirror oh my goodness. ; w;
@AMADEUS
Hello! I"m pretty sure that I"m not on your ping list - could you add me? I love your little fatties and would love to get some once you open back up!
@AMADEUS
Hello! I"m pretty sure that I"m not on your ping list - could you add me? I love your little fatties and would love to get some once you open back up!
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
@Amadeus I would love to be pinged for when you have more slots, and also for when coatls are added. c:
@Amadeus I would love to be pinged for when you have more slots, and also for when coatls are added. c:
Dang hope i can get one soon ^.=.0
Dang hope i can get one soon ^.=.0
@amadeus can you add me to your ping list?
@amadeus can you add me to your ping list?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Can you please add me to your ping list? @Amadeus
Can you please add me to your ping list? @Amadeus
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@AMADEUS