Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ☆ Sweep's Adopts ☆ CLOSED ☆
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138
@Sweep o: Can I maybe get on your pinglist for slots....and for new breeds? ;3; (specifically Wildclaw/all)
@Sweep o: Can I maybe get on your pinglist for slots....and for new breeds? ;3; (specifically Wildclaw/all)
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@sweep I would like to be pinged for open slots!
@sweep I would like to be pinged for open slots!
I wish i had the money for one of these lol
I wish i had the money for one of these lol
@Sweep AHH I didn't know you had an FR! Could you please ping me when you open? I don't have any adopt examples but I'd be willing to draw you something custom in return? here's my art tag :0 (some NSFW warning)

But if not I'd definitely be alright with paying of course!
@Sweep AHH I didn't know you had an FR! Could you please ping me when you open? I don't have any adopt examples but I'd be willing to draw you something custom in return? here's my art tag :0 (some NSFW warning)

But if not I'd definitely be alright with paying of course!
@Sweep
Your adopts are lovely! Please put me on the ping list if there's any new species :)
@Sweep
Your adopts are lovely! Please put me on the ping list if there's any new species :)
yay!!! I think I found it XD
Yes please just add me to the ping list! That will give me enough time to chose which dragon I want done! :3
yay!!! I think I found it XD
Yes please just add me to the ping list! That will give me enough time to chose which dragon I want done! :3
@Sweep
may i be put on the pinglist for open slots and for wildclaw or spiral breeds :o
@Sweep
may i be put on the pinglist for open slots and for wildclaw or spiral breeds :o
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Sweep
I'd like to be pinged when you have open slot/s!
@Sweep
I'd like to be pinged when you have open slot/s!
8wF4Uc8.png
@Sweep

I love your art :) I'd love to be pinged when you have open slots
@Sweep

I love your art :) I'd love to be pinged when you have open slots
CgtyAYW.png
@Sweep Could you add me to your pinglist for any Open Slots in the future? I would adore an adoptable of yours for one of my Imperial or SDs!
@Sweep Could you add me to your pinglist for any Open Slots in the future? I would adore an adoptable of yours for one of my Imperial or SDs!
Flutterbree%20Amulet%20Sig%20Adopt%20FR_zpsx36gdz3a.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138