Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones won't bring up level finish
1 2 3 4 5
I've been having the same problem for a couple days.
I've been having the same problem for a couple days.
wuOVcJF.pngjA0Unwf.gif
Same problem here! I use Safari, and thought maybe that was the problem, but I'm glad to know that it's not just me, even if it means it's not just my gimpy old laptop. :(
Same problem here! I use Safari, and thought maybe that was the problem, but I'm glad to know that it's not just me, even if it means it's not just my gimpy old laptop. :(
Same problem, I've tried in in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer...
Same problem, I've tried in in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer...
tOvDFgM.png
Same :C
Same :C
HxcMlGn.png 5iXiC8z.png
OPFWPxg.png uFMfy5S.png
^ Please fix the runes! Dx
^ Please fix the runes! Dx
qGeXGQs.png
Same! It's been this way for me for the last week, at least.
Same! It's been this way for me for the last week, at least.
9k1qwzk.png
I have the same issue. Have tried ALL of my browsers, and also an alternate PC. No luck. However, my daughter uses a laptop on the same IP and has no problem playing it?!?
I have the same issue. Have tried ALL of my browsers, and also an alternate PC. No luck. However, my daughter uses a laptop on the same IP and has no problem playing it?!?
Same problem, on my computer and my tablet, both running Chrome. Laptop runs Windows 8 and the tablet standard Android.
Same problem, on my computer and my tablet, both running Chrome. Laptop runs Windows 8 and the tablet standard Android.
MuwAAse.png
@LotusJade
Does it work on the laptop consistently? Or was it only a short window of time? The more information you can give, the faster the admins will be able to find and fix the bug. If Runestones works on the laptop consistently, details like browser type, whether that laptop has an ad-blocker, and what system the laptop runs on, is all very useful information. Especially anything that's different between the laptop and the other computers that won't work.
@LotusJade
Does it work on the laptop consistently? Or was it only a short window of time? The more information you can give, the faster the admins will be able to find and fix the bug. If Runestones works on the laptop consistently, details like browser type, whether that laptop has an ad-blocker, and what system the laptop runs on, is all very useful information. Especially anything that's different between the laptop and the other computers that won't work.
Same, and this is the only way I can make money here. :/
Same, and this is the only way I can make money here. :/
1 2 3 4 5