Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones won't bring up level finish
1 2 3 4 5
I'm still experiencing this problem too.
I'm still experiencing this problem too.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Me too. Although I have noticed I still get my treasure for the first level afterwards depsite it never loading beyond it.
Me too. Although I have noticed I still get my treasure for the first level afterwards depsite it never loading beyond it.
@Lapinporokoira: I don't even get THAT. It won't even process my treasure.

My friend @Malathyne reports that clearing cache and whatnot does nothing to help her, either. :[ I hope this is fixed soon, I like Runestones.
@Lapinporokoira: I don't even get THAT. It won't even process my treasure.

My friend @Malathyne reports that clearing cache and whatnot does nothing to help her, either. :[ I hope this is fixed soon, I like Runestones.
wsln8Sy.png
I've been having the same problem. For the past week or two, sometimes the counter continued going down for a couple of seconds before the finish screen appeared, but very rarely. It's been happening more the past day or two and today, the finish screen isn't appearing at all after level one.
I'm using google chrome on a windows 7 laptop
I've been having the same problem. For the past week or two, sometimes the counter continued going down for a couple of seconds before the finish screen appeared, but very rarely. It's been happening more the past day or two and today, the finish screen isn't appearing at all after level one.
I'm using google chrome on a windows 7 laptop
1 2 3 4 5