Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp Item Locations
Hello everyone!

I compiled a spreadsheet which shows the locations of all Swipp swappables, and where they are located (not including the AH, of course). It doesn't take into account rarity, value, etc., but does say what areas you can find each item in, what type of item it is, and sums across the bottom how many Swipp items are found in each area.

Coliseum areas are indicated with a first-letter initial (Harpy's Roost = HR, for example). Gathering regions are indicated likewise, with the following exceptions:

Light = L
Lightning = G
Water = W
Wind = D

Hope it's helpful to some of you! Please ping me if you find any errors or missing data.

Hello everyone!

I compiled a spreadsheet which shows the locations of all Swipp swappables, and where they are located (not including the AH, of course). It doesn't take into account rarity, value, etc., but does say what areas you can find each item in, what type of item it is, and sums across the bottom how many Swipp items are found in each area.

Coliseum areas are indicated with a first-letter initial (Harpy's Roost = HR, for example). Gathering regions are indicated likewise, with the following exceptions:

Light = L
Lightning = G
Water = W
Wind = D

Hope it's helpful to some of you! Please ping me if you find any errors or missing data.

b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Karrikut

Thank you for this.
@Karrikut

Thank you for this.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Very nice!

Thanks!
Very nice!

Thanks!
You rock. Thanks a ton.
You rock. Thanks a ton.
This is amazing, thank you!
This is amazing, thank you!