Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Open) Search for the Gods {fantasy RP}
1 2 3
@Alcheminty This is actually just a human rp : ( Would you be alright with making your character human? Sorry to have to ask you to.
@Alcheminty This is actually just a human rp : ( Would you be alright with making your character human? Sorry to have to ask you to.
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
Pinging @PixieCat again ^_^
Pinging @PixieCat again ^_^
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
oh, uh sure! I guess :0 I don't mind
oh, uh sure! I guess :0 I don't mind
Thanks for the re-ping, @MagicCatX333 !

Name: Anemone "Ane" Sangster
Personality: Ane is airheaded to say the least. She is constantly off in the clouds… or watching the clouds! She is forgetful and strange, but she can be extremely quick on her feet and when focused can be a formidable foe in battle. She loves running and wandering so much that she often walks in the wilds until she gets lost and her impeccable sense of direction has to get her home. She enjoys collecting things like maps and compasses, and she keeps a choice compass with her at all times, just in case.
Appearance: Long light-blonde hair usually tied back into a loose braid (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/41/d6/5b41d63c61b64ef43b60c226375e0431.jpg), sometimes braided with deep sea green ribbon, with light sea-green eyes and pale skin lightly smattered with freckles across her nose. She usually wears a floaty pale yellow-green blouse tied at the sleeves and neckline and tied up the back with dark sea green ribbons, tucked into a pale green skirt that fades into a darker pale green at the bottom. Her feet usually are bare, but when required she wears a pair of worn pale leather traveling shoes (http://test.histrenact.co.uk/timewarrior/images/Early%20Medieval%20Toggle%20Shoes%20%C2%A360.JPG).
Dragon god: Windsinger
Other: Culturally she would be around Medieval England. When called upon to fight she usually prefers her simple light wood bow that she's carved swirling patterns into and arrows fletched with a random assortment of feathers she's found.
Thanks for the re-ping, @MagicCatX333 !

Name: Anemone "Ane" Sangster
Personality: Ane is airheaded to say the least. She is constantly off in the clouds… or watching the clouds! She is forgetful and strange, but she can be extremely quick on her feet and when focused can be a formidable foe in battle. She loves running and wandering so much that she often walks in the wilds until she gets lost and her impeccable sense of direction has to get her home. She enjoys collecting things like maps and compasses, and she keeps a choice compass with her at all times, just in case.
Appearance: Long light-blonde hair usually tied back into a loose braid (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/41/d6/5b41d63c61b64ef43b60c226375e0431.jpg), sometimes braided with deep sea green ribbon, with light sea-green eyes and pale skin lightly smattered with freckles across her nose. She usually wears a floaty pale yellow-green blouse tied at the sleeves and neckline and tied up the back with dark sea green ribbons, tucked into a pale green skirt that fades into a darker pale green at the bottom. Her feet usually are bare, but when required she wears a pair of worn pale leather traveling shoes (http://test.histrenact.co.uk/timewarrior/images/Early%20Medieval%20Toggle%20Shoes%20%C2%A360.JPG).
Dragon god: Windsinger
Other: Culturally she would be around Medieval England. When called upon to fight she usually prefers her simple light wood bow that she's carved swirling patterns into and arrows fletched with a random assortment of feathers she's found.
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Bump ^_^
Bump ^_^
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333 I'd be interested in joining this RP! After you pick a deity, do you RP with him/her while waiting for the adventurers to find the gods, or do you only RP with them later when the adventurers find them?
Also, I'd like to be the Tidelord :)
@MagicCatX333 I'd be interested in joining this RP! After you pick a deity, do you RP with him/her while waiting for the adventurers to find the gods, or do you only RP with them later when the adventurers find them?
Also, I'd like to be the Tidelord :)
pvrYQJc.png
Name: Zeora of the lightened sky [Z-Aura

Personality: Zeora is a wanderer who is only seeking knowledge throughout the world. A wise girl for someone so young she is slow to trust and even slower to befriend but is loyal to those she is close to and will throw her life to them without a second thought. Keeping secrets to herself she speaks only when needed and not a moment more in the presence of those who she views as outsiders of her own mind. Though when in the presence of finding something new she lights up in the brightest of ways a smile on her lips and a kind word to whoever is fortunate enough to see her at such a good time. She is skilled in using her Bo Staff but far from mastering and has no wish to do so for she sees nothing gained in taking anothers life a view she wishes to keep secret from prying eyes and ears.
Traveling the world to see it through her own mind and sight and make her own decisions she wishes for nothing more than to walk to all corners of the earth so that not a single message was left unread by her curious eye.

Appearance:
With hair the color of a golden storm it shimmers the color of the sun and peaks out in silver. Her eye is the deepest blue a piercing gaze that unnerves those that have done her wrong. Fair skin that is decorated in the letters of old she is a beauty despite the mark that is to forever stain her face. Ending at the side of her nose over her left eye and reaching her pointed ear is nothing but raw flesh an injury that will never heal that burns a hatred that will never fade.
Dressed in silks of ebony and silver at first glance she will look like a dancer dressed in the simple jewelry that she finds on her travels. Always having to have her marks exposed for reasons unknown and walking the earth in her bare feet due to the dislike of shoes.

Dragon god: Arcanist, someone that she can easily trust with her life though she will never speak the words.

other: Her greatest fear is a blade that has been enchanted. She loves drawing and dancing the patterns she read in scrolls though she makes sure no one sees her doing so. She can not stand the idea of eating a land creature for the fact that she prefers their company far more than a human's.

I can't wait to write with all of you!!
Name: Zeora of the lightened sky [Z-Aura

Personality: Zeora is a wanderer who is only seeking knowledge throughout the world. A wise girl for someone so young she is slow to trust and even slower to befriend but is loyal to those she is close to and will throw her life to them without a second thought. Keeping secrets to herself she speaks only when needed and not a moment more in the presence of those who she views as outsiders of her own mind. Though when in the presence of finding something new she lights up in the brightest of ways a smile on her lips and a kind word to whoever is fortunate enough to see her at such a good time. She is skilled in using her Bo Staff but far from mastering and has no wish to do so for she sees nothing gained in taking anothers life a view she wishes to keep secret from prying eyes and ears.
Traveling the world to see it through her own mind and sight and make her own decisions she wishes for nothing more than to walk to all corners of the earth so that not a single message was left unread by her curious eye.

Appearance:
With hair the color of a golden storm it shimmers the color of the sun and peaks out in silver. Her eye is the deepest blue a piercing gaze that unnerves those that have done her wrong. Fair skin that is decorated in the letters of old she is a beauty despite the mark that is to forever stain her face. Ending at the side of her nose over her left eye and reaching her pointed ear is nothing but raw flesh an injury that will never heal that burns a hatred that will never fade.
Dressed in silks of ebony and silver at first glance she will look like a dancer dressed in the simple jewelry that she finds on her travels. Always having to have her marks exposed for reasons unknown and walking the earth in her bare feet due to the dislike of shoes.

Dragon god: Arcanist, someone that she can easily trust with her life though she will never speak the words.

other: Her greatest fear is a blade that has been enchanted. She loves drawing and dancing the patterns she read in scrolls though she makes sure no one sees her doing so. She can not stand the idea of eating a land creature for the fact that she prefers their company far more than a human's.

I can't wait to write with all of you!!
KWifnu.gif
I hope this app looks fine, if there are any issues please tell me so I can fix them! [b]Name:[/b] [br]Arivril Slade [br] [b]Age:[/b] [br]17[br] [b]Gender:[/b] [br]Female[br] [b]Personality:[/b][br] Arivril is a girl with words sharp as a blade, and plenty of them. She is more of a "Get to the point or I do not want to hear your babbling" kind of person. With little patience and the slow boiling anger of a disrupted child during play, she likes things when she asks for it. While a fairly brash girl with fairly upfront frustrations with people, there are two kinds of frustration that flows from her. The first is the usual, her general grumpy and snappy attitude, and the slow bubbling anger towards those while she keeps her mouth shut until she's had enough. The way she treats these two feelings are presented differently, though you'll have to see it for yourself. [br] [br]While her anger is the first thing that most people will point out about the girl, she is very joyful at times. With snappy come backs and the occasional speechless flutter when something unexpected rolls around, become a decent friend and she'll more likely than not kill a man for you. While there may or may not be enough balances to count if she's worthy of your friendship or not, beauty is in the eye of the beholder with her. [br] [b] Appearance:[/b][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/51DWxcp.png[/img] 5'0, slight chub and has a fair amount of muscles. [br] [b] Dragon god:[/b] [br] Flamecaller [br] [b] Other:[/b] [br] She often goes by Ari for short, while certain people may call her Vril if they choose. She's for practicality and getting things done quickly and well done, and doesn't truly mind hurting a few people for the greater good of the common goal if you haven't proved she's worthy of her time and effort.
I hope this app looks fine, if there are any issues please tell me so I can fix them!

Name:
Arivril Slade

Personality:
Arivril is a girl with words sharp as a blade, and plenty of them. She is more of a "Get to the point or I do not want to hear your babbling" kind of person. With little patience and the slow boiling anger of a disrupted child during play, she likes things when she asks for it. While a fairly brash girl with fairly upfront frustrations with people, there are two kinds of frustration that flows from her. The first is the usual, her general grumpy and snappy attitude, and the slow bubbling anger towards those while she keeps her mouth shut until she's had enough. The way she treats these two feelings are presented differently, though you'll have to see it for yourself.

While her anger is the first thing that most people will point out about the girl, she is very joyful at times. With snappy come backs and the occasional speechless flutter when something unexpected rolls around, become a decent friend and she'll more likely than not kill a man for you. While there may or may not be enough balances to count if she's worthy of your friendship or not, beauty is in the eye of the beholder with her.

Appearance:
51DWxcp.png
5'0, slight chub and has a fair amount of muscles.

Dragon god:
Flamecaller

Other:
She often goes by Ari for short, while certain people may call her Vril if they choose. She's for practicality and getting things done quickly and well done, and doesn't truly mind hurting a few people for the greater good of the common goal if you haven't proved she's worthy of her time and effort.
qjpdGiu.jpg
@Ariathena

The dragon's are going to be more like companions to our characters. You can only rp with them once they've been found.
@Ariathena

The dragon's are going to be more like companions to our characters. You can only rp with them once they've been found.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
Bump ^^^^
Bump ^^^^
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
1 2 3