Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Duolingo
1 2
French and Spanish, though I should really be on more often.

Funny thing though, I also follow French at school, but I got stuck on the Duolingo French course because I didn't know enough animal names, among others.
French and Spanish, though I should really be on more often.

Funny thing though, I also follow French at school, but I got stuck on the Duolingo French course because I didn't know enough animal names, among others.
6988e29fa1ad3e63e65a7dba53446e38.png
I started Spanish a while ago but ugh I've neglected it so much lately. Probably gonna have to review a bunch of stuff.
I started Spanish a while ago but ugh I've neglected it so much lately. Probably gonna have to review a bunch of stuff.
I love Duolingo! I've been using it to learn French; I use it every day (307-day streak, haha), and it's been very helpful to me so far. I knew very little when I started, and although I'm still struggling with spoken French, my reading comprehension is miles better.
I love Duolingo! I've been using it to learn French; I use it every day (307-day streak, haha), and it's been very helpful to me so far. I knew very little when I started, and although I'm still struggling with spoken French, my reading comprehension is miles better.
ACWh8m8.png
Duolingo is such a neat program.. I haven't touched it in awhile, but I used it for Portuguese and a refresher on Spanish.

The reason I put it on hold was because they reformatted it and introduced earlier chapters than what I had already done.. so I would have to go back and do them all again cause I didn't understand some of the terms in the current chapter I was in.

It is a super cool and a great idea. When I was avidly using it, I did it daily and it really helped. I didn't even mind doing some of the early chapters over again for a refresher.
Duolingo is such a neat program.. I haven't touched it in awhile, but I used it for Portuguese and a refresher on Spanish.

The reason I put it on hold was because they reformatted it and introduced earlier chapters than what I had already done.. so I would have to go back and do them all again cause I didn't understand some of the terms in the current chapter I was in.

It is a super cool and a great idea. When I was avidly using it, I did it daily and it really helped. I didn't even mind doing some of the early chapters over again for a refresher.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@msnao German's not too hard until you get to sentence structure, which can take a while to figure out. Vocab's easy, conjugation usually follows recognizable patterns, but plurals and figuring out which article to use is hard because you basically just have to memorize it.
@msnao German's not too hard until you get to sentence structure, which can take a while to figure out. Vocab's easy, conjugation usually follows recognizable patterns, but plurals and figuring out which article to use is hard because you basically just have to memorize it.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I started using it to learn Irish but I haven't been on it for awhile. I think with my 4 day weekend approaching I may go ahead and pick it back up from the beginning.
I started using it to learn Irish but I haven't been on it for awhile. I think with my 4 day weekend approaching I may go ahead and pick it back up from the beginning.
Mwff8lj.png
i've been using it to learn italian! it's such a beautiful language haha
i've been using it to learn italian! it's such a beautiful language haha
1 2