Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any bisexuals here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I always think it's really funny when people don't believe bisexuality exists, because I personally have difficulty believing that anyone isn't at least a teensy bit interested in both genders. Even if it's just a tad. Unless you're like completely asexual or something. But I could be wrong. Oh well.
I always think it's really funny when people don't believe bisexuality exists, because I personally have difficulty believing that anyone isn't at least a teensy bit interested in both genders. Even if it's just a tad. Unless you're like completely asexual or something. But I could be wrong. Oh well.
chill
@Asynchronous I have a friend who says that bisexuals are 'Unicorns', mysterious and rare. He also seems to think that male bisexuals are either in denial or scarcely found. Maybe it's attitudes like that that mean bisexual dudes don't feel comfortable coming out a lot of the time?
@Asynchronous I have a friend who says that bisexuals are 'Unicorns', mysterious and rare. He also seems to think that male bisexuals are either in denial or scarcely found. Maybe it's attitudes like that that mean bisexual dudes don't feel comfortable coming out a lot of the time?
I'm Bisexual too.
I lean more to the guys however I've gotten close to a few of my female friends that..well.."Hot" comes to mind haha.
I'm Bisexual too.
I lean more to the guys however I've gotten close to a few of my female friends that..well.."Hot" comes to mind haha.
[Zafi The Great New Ninja Bunny]
*raises hand* Though I'm more keen to just say I love who I love. I think that's all that matters =)
*raises hand* Though I'm more keen to just say I love who I love. I think that's all that matters =)
helo i am bi.

i tend to fluctuate between being more attracted to masculinity than femininity and vice versa. right now i'm more into masculine people, but that doesnt mean i only like them. it just fluctuates. does that make any sense.

is anyone else like that ??
helo i am bi.

i tend to fluctuate between being more attracted to masculinity than femininity and vice versa. right now i'm more into masculine people, but that doesnt mean i only like them. it just fluctuates. does that make any sense.

is anyone else like that ??
I'm gray-biromantic!

Boys are alright but they're so gross half the time so i just like to admire the nice-looking ones from afar
Girls and non binary people are intimidating so again I'm admiring them from afar :,)
I'm gray-biromantic!

Boys are alright but they're so gross half the time so i just like to admire the nice-looking ones from afar
Girls and non binary people are intimidating so again I'm admiring them from afar :,)
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
*awkwardly walks in* Hello bi here ^_^
*awkwardly walks in* Hello bi here ^_^
I've claimed myself lesbian for years and years until I've found out I'm more bisexual than anything. Though I've only dated girls so far, and I'm with my girlfriend since one year and half now.
I've claimed myself lesbian for years and years until I've found out I'm more bisexual than anything. Though I've only dated girls so far, and I'm with my girlfriend since one year and half now.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@zaradyna and I are. I'm not sure if she'll be on again within the near future, but I know she doesn't mind me tossing her into a pit of flaming bisexuals here.
@zaradyna and I are. I'm not sure if she'll be on again within the near future, but I know she doesn't mind me tossing her into a pit of flaming bisexuals here.
sig_coffee_by_vampireselene13-d9fi8vi.png
I don't really know if I'm Bisexual or Gray-Asexual. :U
I don't really know if I'm Bisexual or Gray-Asexual. :U
mwxYQwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8