Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any bisexuals here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*waves*
*waves*
Well... I'm bisexual(too)! :)
Though, I think I might be gray-asexual too, which is really confusing.. Because every day I'm like: "I like this, but at the same time.. urk >.>" heh..
But then again, my confidence around these physical things is below the size of a flea, and I don't really have that much experience on it either...

All I know is that I like men.. and women :)
Well... I'm bisexual(too)! :)
Though, I think I might be gray-asexual too, which is really confusing.. Because every day I'm like: "I like this, but at the same time.. urk >.>" heh..
But then again, my confidence around these physical things is below the size of a flea, and I don't really have that much experience on it either...

All I know is that I like men.. and women :)
bisexual, but i enjoy every gender, but tend to lean mostly towards nbs and females
bisexual, but i enjoy every gender, but tend to lean mostly towards nbs and females
raffle2.png
*raises hand*
It took me a while to realize, but i've come to the conclusion that i'm bisexual but heteroromantic. I'm sexually attracted to males and females, though i've only ever been romantically attracted to men.
A lot of people assume i'm straight because i'm in a relationship with a straight man.

But i believe it's all rather fluid so who knows what I'll feel down the road :)
*raises hand*
It took me a while to realize, but i've come to the conclusion that i'm bisexual but heteroromantic. I'm sexually attracted to males and females, though i've only ever been romantically attracted to men.
A lot of people assume i'm straight because i'm in a relationship with a straight man.

But i believe it's all rather fluid so who knows what I'll feel down the road :)
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
I ID as Asexual and Bisexual. My identities really complicated and Im not sure how else to explain it oop
I ID as Asexual and Bisexual. My identities really complicated and Im not sure how else to explain it oop
fvgsnJ4.png
Probably Biromantic, because recently it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that I'm not straight. xD

(mini bump, I suppose? ;PP)
Probably Biromantic, because recently it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that I'm not straight. xD

(mini bump, I suppose? ;PP)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY HOMIES THREAD. Yeah, I kinda lean towards the straight end but go so gay for some chicks. It's painful because I couldn't flirt if I tried.
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY HOMIES THREAD. Yeah, I kinda lean towards the straight end but go so gay for some chicks. It's painful because I couldn't flirt if I tried.
+3 hrs
Yep, me here. So is my fiance. We've only just recently come to terms with it. For a long time I thought I was asexual, but it was only because I had issues with trauma. Feels good to be myself now however :)
Yep, me here. So is my fiance. We've only just recently come to terms with it. For a long time I thought I was asexual, but it was only because I had issues with trauma. Feels good to be myself now however :)
Accent Shop
Ah! Let me join with my fellow bisexuals. I tend to lean towards girls, especially short-haired girls :D, but I end up with guys anyways. I think most people irl assume that I'm straight unless I say so otherwise but I don't wanna confront girls to ask them out. ;-;
Ah! Let me join with my fellow bisexuals. I tend to lean towards girls, especially short-haired girls :D, but I end up with guys anyways. I think most people irl assume that I'm straight unless I say so otherwise but I don't wanna confront girls to ask them out. ;-;
JTWJvPK.gif
My people! I have been a long time questioner of what I was cause I have been very much attracted to guys but one day realized that yeah I'm attracted to girls too. So far only my mom knows about this but its no big deal. I already know my friends support LGBT, my only issue is my dad who is against it but not aggressively so. Im very intimidated about telling people tho
My people! I have been a long time questioner of what I was cause I have been very much attracted to guys but one day realized that yeah I'm attracted to girls too. So far only my mom knows about this but its no big deal. I already know my friends support LGBT, my only issue is my dad who is against it but not aggressively so. Im very intimidated about telling people tho
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8