Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Point Where it Breaks: A RWBY RP (teen
1 2 3 4
@stealthclaw Eh, it's alright. School has really taken a toll on me as well.
@stealthclaw Eh, it's alright. School has really taken a toll on me as well.
@SubatomicSeal

((Is there room for one more in this?))
@SubatomicSeal

((Is there room for one more in this?))
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@KimmiNinja
"I...uh...think we're just supposed to do things today like...well, explore campus and get to know some people....then tomorrow we get our teams and school starts..." Lucus said after Alice mentioned not knowing where to go. To be honest, she had no idea where to go either. She just guessed based on what everyone was doing and saying. Hopefully it was at least semi correct, last thing Lucus wanted was to look like an idiot.
Glancing around the people passing by, Lucus gave a small sigh. Maybe she should try to be a bit more social? Tomorrow she'd have a team she'd actually have to interact with after all. And what better way to practice talking to people than by starting a conversation with Alice? She seemed kind enough. "So, erm....what....what kind of weapon do you have...?" Well, it was a start.
--
I think we should have something involving a group sort of like Cinder's faction or maybe the White Fangs. Maybe the antagonist group is planning on doing something involving Beacon or some part of Remnant and the team has to go stop them or something..?
@KimmiNinja
"I...uh...think we're just supposed to do things today like...well, explore campus and get to know some people....then tomorrow we get our teams and school starts..." Lucus said after Alice mentioned not knowing where to go. To be honest, she had no idea where to go either. She just guessed based on what everyone was doing and saying. Hopefully it was at least semi correct, last thing Lucus wanted was to look like an idiot.
Glancing around the people passing by, Lucus gave a small sigh. Maybe she should try to be a bit more social? Tomorrow she'd have a team she'd actually have to interact with after all. And what better way to practice talking to people than by starting a conversation with Alice? She seemed kind enough. "So, erm....what....what kind of weapon do you have...?" Well, it was a start.
--
I think we should have something involving a group sort of like Cinder's faction or maybe the White Fangs. Maybe the antagonist group is planning on doing something involving Beacon or some part of Remnant and the team has to go stop them or something..?
nZdOLj1.gif
@Animix

Alice was surprised to see that silence has been broken. It took her a moment to actually collect her thoughts on the question.

"Well... it's a glaive polearm, kinda what you'd see in a medieval army ya know? It was apparently passed down in my family and to others to those desired to become hunters and huntresses. It's got this sick little extension on the end that kinda acts like one of those pointy grappling hooks." Alice felt so much excitement from just talking about a weapon. Lucus seemed very intrigued yet nervous, Alice figured that she wasn't much of a social butterfly. After surrounding herself with people that loved to talk as much as she did, this was an entirely different person she was talking to.
"But uh, that just shows how fascinating every weapon is right? So what's your weapon like, it must be really interesting." Alice asked.
@Animix

Alice was surprised to see that silence has been broken. It took her a moment to actually collect her thoughts on the question.

"Well... it's a glaive polearm, kinda what you'd see in a medieval army ya know? It was apparently passed down in my family and to others to those desired to become hunters and huntresses. It's got this sick little extension on the end that kinda acts like one of those pointy grappling hooks." Alice felt so much excitement from just talking about a weapon. Lucus seemed very intrigued yet nervous, Alice figured that she wasn't much of a social butterfly. After surrounding herself with people that loved to talk as much as she did, this was an entirely different person she was talking to.
"But uh, that just shows how fascinating every weapon is right? So what's your weapon like, it must be really interesting." Alice asked.
Tumblr: http://kimmininja.tumblr.com/
@InvaderCristi ((Yupyup. Just don't expect me to participate all that often, as classes and the like have me by the balls right now))
@InvaderCristi ((Yupyup. Just don't expect me to participate all that often, as classes and the like have me by the balls right now))
@KimmiNinja
Well that question seemed to get her out of her shell a bit. "Your weapon sounds really cool..! My weapon's nothing too special...it's blades that react to the geomagnetic field, sort of like compasses but not, and to my semblance. There are a few kinks with my weapon that I'm trying to figure out and fix, such as if the blades get hit with a electrical blast of any sort they shut down and no longer float and my semblance isn't the strongest so there's a bit of a limit on them, but they're really good weapons and I can't imagine myself wielding anything else! I'm planning on adding dust capacity to each of them, like red dust to Omega and blue dust to Alpha, just to give them a bit more strength...but I don't think that's happening any time soon, unfortunately."
@KimmiNinja
Well that question seemed to get her out of her shell a bit. "Your weapon sounds really cool..! My weapon's nothing too special...it's blades that react to the geomagnetic field, sort of like compasses but not, and to my semblance. There are a few kinks with my weapon that I'm trying to figure out and fix, such as if the blades get hit with a electrical blast of any sort they shut down and no longer float and my semblance isn't the strongest so there's a bit of a limit on them, but they're really good weapons and I can't imagine myself wielding anything else! I'm planning on adding dust capacity to each of them, like red dust to Omega and blue dust to Alpha, just to give them a bit more strength...but I don't think that's happening any time soon, unfortunately."
nZdOLj1.gif
@Animix

"Ah I know what you mean." Alice lifted up her hand facing the palm towards Lucus. Along the surface of her palm was a scar about 4 inches long but so little in width that you couldn't have noticed it unless it was right in front of your face.
"When I first got my glaive I was practicing the end spear... I didn't know how to handle the extension cord and it ended up slicing me when I tried to block it in the backlash."

Alice put her hand down and started rubbing the scar with her thumb, "Weapons aren't perfect, much like people they have kinks that need improvement you know?"
Alice smiled thinking about the interest they shared in their own weapons, "One day you gotta let me see your weapon alright? I really hope your improvements on it will work out."
@Animix

"Ah I know what you mean." Alice lifted up her hand facing the palm towards Lucus. Along the surface of her palm was a scar about 4 inches long but so little in width that you couldn't have noticed it unless it was right in front of your face.
"When I first got my glaive I was practicing the end spear... I didn't know how to handle the extension cord and it ended up slicing me when I tried to block it in the backlash."

Alice put her hand down and started rubbing the scar with her thumb, "Weapons aren't perfect, much like people they have kinks that need improvement you know?"
Alice smiled thinking about the interest they shared in their own weapons, "One day you gotta let me see your weapon alright? I really hope your improvements on it will work out."
Tumblr: http://kimmininja.tumblr.com/
1 2 3 4