Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Azure/Mulberry/Aqua F
Short and sweet, I love my progen to bits. I'd like another version of her for some different gene combos. Any breed is fine, though plentifuls would probably be more appropriate since I would scroll her to a Guardian if not already that breed. Looking for females only, so please do not offer males!
Short and sweet, I love my progen to bits. I'd like another version of her for some different gene combos. Any breed is fine, though plentifuls would probably be more appropriate since I would scroll her to a Guardian if not already that breed. Looking for females only, so please do not offer males!
@tyrjiora Just so I don't lose this.
@tyrjiora Just so I don't lose this.
^
^
^ I know it's a rare combo - I am also willing to be put on a ping list for breeding if at all possible!
^ I know it's a rare combo - I am also willing to be put on a ping list for breeding if at all possible!
@tyrjiora

There are only six on the site that aren't exalted; you might have better luck using the Search feature and contacting one of those six people to see if they'd be willing to sell theirs or put you on a ping list if they decide to breed them as chances of those six people seeing this thread are pretty slim. :)

Edit: At least two are on inactive accounts.
@tyrjiora

There are only six on the site that aren't exalted; you might have better luck using the Search feature and contacting one of those six people to see if they'd be willing to sell theirs or put you on a ping list if they decide to breed them as chances of those six people seeing this thread are pretty slim. :)

Edit: At least two are on inactive accounts.
@Subdolus I see that now, and it's rather unfortunate - I'll definitely have to keep my eye on the search page to see if anything new pops up. I'm not sure how likely it would be that there's a current pair on the site capable of producing another...
@Subdolus I see that now, and it's rather unfortunate - I'll definitely have to keep my eye on the search page to see if anything new pops up. I'm not sure how likely it would be that there's a current pair on the site capable of producing another...