Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Not his lucky day[OpenRp]
1 2 3 4
(( @ChrisDumontt @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl YAY new dragonbuddies!!))

Kiel let Pepper go, dropped his head, and flared his wings, razor-sharp spines presented as far as they'd go. If she wanted to interpret his submissive body posture as a threat, he was prepared to defend himself. Pepper got well clear and silently prepared her magic. Kiel's battle strategy consisted of random wild flailing, but usually, it was enough. When Yadura relaxed, so did they. "Pepper cleaned and bandaged your friend's wound. I'm... Well... We're not mates if that's what you're thinking. She's my best friend."

Pepper landed lightly next to Kiel and wrapped the end of her tail around his ankle. "Hey. You know what? Yes I'm cheerful and hyper but it's not without effort. My entire birth-clan was butchered by roaming beasts and I had to watch my mother's body being eaten because if I came out of hiding I would have died and I was too small to make any sort of impact back then. It takes a special kind of strength to remain cheerful and optimistic even if you've seen how horrible other dragons and life and the gods themselves can be and I hope you'll find your peace again someday." She shrugged and whipped her head around, then waved to the orange Skydancer female, the Coatl, and the other shining Skydancer that seemed to be watching them. Kiel didn't like being out in the open like this.
(( @ChrisDumontt @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl YAY new dragonbuddies!!))

Kiel let Pepper go, dropped his head, and flared his wings, razor-sharp spines presented as far as they'd go. If she wanted to interpret his submissive body posture as a threat, he was prepared to defend himself. Pepper got well clear and silently prepared her magic. Kiel's battle strategy consisted of random wild flailing, but usually, it was enough. When Yadura relaxed, so did they. "Pepper cleaned and bandaged your friend's wound. I'm... Well... We're not mates if that's what you're thinking. She's my best friend."

Pepper landed lightly next to Kiel and wrapped the end of her tail around his ankle. "Hey. You know what? Yes I'm cheerful and hyper but it's not without effort. My entire birth-clan was butchered by roaming beasts and I had to watch my mother's body being eaten because if I came out of hiding I would have died and I was too small to make any sort of impact back then. It takes a special kind of strength to remain cheerful and optimistic even if you've seen how horrible other dragons and life and the gods themselves can be and I hope you'll find your peace again someday." She shrugged and whipped her head around, then waved to the orange Skydancer female, the Coatl, and the other shining Skydancer that seemed to be watching them. Kiel didn't like being out in the open like this.
hoMNYDJ.png
@ChrisDumontt
Could I join? :)
@ChrisDumontt
Could I join? :)
xWoPUjI.png
( @DigDog if you want....this is getting complicated.... @Axqu @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl so are we responding in order or is it a free for all?))
( @DigDog if you want....this is getting complicated.... @Axqu @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl so are we responding in order or is it a free for all?))
banner1_by_arwen_tonks-d87a9qc.png
((@ChrisDumontt @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl I was gonna go post order just to keep things from getting too nutzo ^^))
((@ChrisDumontt @Sunkeeper @Athenasowl I was gonna go post order just to keep things from getting too nutzo ^^))
hoMNYDJ.png
((so its @Sunkeeper s turn then :) @Axqu and @Athenasowl ))
((so its @Sunkeeper s turn then :) @Axqu and @Athenasowl ))
( @ChrisDumontt I usually go in order too, sorry for not responding earlier, i was busy. .u. )
( @ChrisDumontt I usually go in order too, sorry for not responding earlier, i was busy. .u. )
EjNmpOb.png
@ChrisDumontt Ah 0_0 Sorry, I wasn't able to check FR until now. I'll respond in the morning.))
@ChrisDumontt Ah 0_0 Sorry, I wasn't able to check FR until now. I'll respond in the morning.))
"Even in the bitterest, blackest crevices of night, even in the most violent turmoils, the most painful struggles, and the most bleak circumstances, the sun will always reveal itself in the morning."
@Sunkeeper Its alright after you is @Athenasowl I beleve :) ))
@Sunkeeper Its alright after you is @Athenasowl I beleve :) ))
@Chrisdumont @Axqu @Athenasowl

((*OVER TWENTY FOUR HOURS LATER, SUNKEEPER FINALLY REPLIES, AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING* *insert cheers and celebration here*))

"WAH-!"

Iridesence's feathers fluffed upwards as she jolted to alertness, and she squeaked a little from obvious surprise. She had not been expecting another dragon to suddenly be there, but then again, she wasn't the most observant dragoness ever. That was her older sister's job. She shook her head a little, as if thrashing the jitters off of her, before looking up at the marble-colored Skydancer with a big grin.

"Hi there! I'm, well, not from here. But I live closeby! ....Just wondering, but do you happen to know which way the Ashfallen Wastes are?"

That sheepish look on her face gave away her reason for being in the middle of Wind territory. She was most certainly, undeniably lost.

She seemed to notice that the group below had become aware of her presence, and when Pepper waved, she turned her head and gleefully waved back with her usual bright smile. She had been partially raised by a Spiral, afterall.
@Chrisdumont @Axqu @Athenasowl

((*OVER TWENTY FOUR HOURS LATER, SUNKEEPER FINALLY REPLIES, AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING* *insert cheers and celebration here*))

"WAH-!"

Iridesence's feathers fluffed upwards as she jolted to alertness, and she squeaked a little from obvious surprise. She had not been expecting another dragon to suddenly be there, but then again, she wasn't the most observant dragoness ever. That was her older sister's job. She shook her head a little, as if thrashing the jitters off of her, before looking up at the marble-colored Skydancer with a big grin.

"Hi there! I'm, well, not from here. But I live closeby! ....Just wondering, but do you happen to know which way the Ashfallen Wastes are?"

That sheepish look on her face gave away her reason for being in the middle of Wind territory. She was most certainly, undeniably lost.

She seemed to notice that the group below had become aware of her presence, and when Pepper waved, she turned her head and gleefully waved back with her usual bright smile. She had been partially raised by a Spiral, afterall.
"Even in the bitterest, blackest crevices of night, even in the most violent turmoils, the most painful struggles, and the most bleak circumstances, the sun will always reveal itself in the morning."
@Sunkeeper @Chrisdumontt @Axqu ( Sunkeeper Your skydancer is really pretty. Same to you Chrisdumontt, quite the handsome devil. Axqu, yours are pretty too! )

Magan got over his initial surprise and waved back, at the corners of his vision Iridesence and Callias were too.

With his most charming smile on, Magan turned back to the skydancer, who was glowing like scarlet flames in the sunlight. Even through he and Callias were involved, that didn't mean he couldn't admire beauty when it presented itself.
"Of course! I'm sorry for startling you, the Ashfallen Wastes are just southeast of here. If you would like...I can send your clan a message on your whereabouts. After all, messages of the world all pass through here one way or another."

Callias, who was listening from behind his mate, whistled a short tune. Within seconds, a Luna Mith appeared at Callias's side. He stepped up beside Magan and smiled up at the orange skydancer. He gestured to the Luna Mith. "This is Artemis."

Artemis bowed her head in greeting.

He turned back to Iridesence. "She'll be the one delivering your message if you choose to send one. Don't worry, she'll know where to deliver it, she's quite intelligent."

Magan pulled a piece of fine parchment and a emerald quill from the celadon silk pouch on his waist. "Here, take these, don't worry about returning the quill, I can get more. We'll leave you to writing that letter, and if you would like to talk some more we'll be down there." He gestured a claw down at the group below.

They waved farewell to the skydancer and started down the hill.

As they got closer, Magan made out more and more similarities between him and the other pearly white skydancer. The similarities stopped at their garments but he was still amazed at how strikingly similar they were.

It was like looking at a mirror, he thought, a devilishly handsome mirror.
@Sunkeeper @Chrisdumontt @Axqu ( Sunkeeper Your skydancer is really pretty. Same to you Chrisdumontt, quite the handsome devil. Axqu, yours are pretty too! )

Magan got over his initial surprise and waved back, at the corners of his vision Iridesence and Callias were too.

With his most charming smile on, Magan turned back to the skydancer, who was glowing like scarlet flames in the sunlight. Even through he and Callias were involved, that didn't mean he couldn't admire beauty when it presented itself.
"Of course! I'm sorry for startling you, the Ashfallen Wastes are just southeast of here. If you would like...I can send your clan a message on your whereabouts. After all, messages of the world all pass through here one way or another."

Callias, who was listening from behind his mate, whistled a short tune. Within seconds, a Luna Mith appeared at Callias's side. He stepped up beside Magan and smiled up at the orange skydancer. He gestured to the Luna Mith. "This is Artemis."

Artemis bowed her head in greeting.

He turned back to Iridesence. "She'll be the one delivering your message if you choose to send one. Don't worry, she'll know where to deliver it, she's quite intelligent."

Magan pulled a piece of fine parchment and a emerald quill from the celadon silk pouch on his waist. "Here, take these, don't worry about returning the quill, I can get more. We'll leave you to writing that letter, and if you would like to talk some more we'll be down there." He gestured a claw down at the group below.

They waved farewell to the skydancer and started down the hill.

As they got closer, Magan made out more and more similarities between him and the other pearly white skydancer. The similarities stopped at their garments but he was still amazed at how strikingly similar they were.

It was like looking at a mirror, he thought, a devilishly handsome mirror.
EjNmpOb.png
1 2 3 4