Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | AV's Gem Sale (1 gem = 400 treasure)
1 2 3 4 5
@arduousVestibule I'm not sure if you're still doing this but if so and if there is a pinglist, i'd love to be pinged, thank you :3
@arduousVestibule I'm not sure if you're still doing this but if so and if there is a pinglist, i'd love to be pinged, thank you :3
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
@PrimeSinister @EvilBlackSheep

I had to skip doing gem sales this week but I should be back up and doing it again next week. Just remind me in a week if you have need still and I'll have you both at the top of the list.
@PrimeSinister @EvilBlackSheep

I had to skip doing gem sales this week but I should be back up and doing it again next week. Just remind me in a week if you have need still and I'll have you both at the top of the list.
@arduousVestibule Hey! c: If you have some gems leftover next week, and any other week really, I'd love to buy from you.
@arduousVestibule Hey! c: If you have some gems leftover next week, and any other week really, I'd love to buy from you.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@gloryrising

How much are you wanting?
I'll have to wait until Thursday to possibly buy again, but at the moment I am saving for a computer so I'm not spending too much on anything right now. It all depends on how much you want. (Don't be afraid to ask for high amounts, I usually allow myself a pretty pennies.)
@gloryrising

How much are you wanting?
I'll have to wait until Thursday to possibly buy again, but at the moment I am saving for a computer so I'm not spending too much on anything right now. It all depends on how much you want. (Don't be afraid to ask for high amounts, I usually allow myself a pretty pennies.)
@arduousVestibule - Hiya, I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell me 2500 Gems :)
@arduousVestibule - Hiya, I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell me 2500 Gems :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@arduousVestibule It depends on how much I could afford at the time... I'm looking to Crystallize my progen and I'm at about 200 gems haha. Can I let you know closer to Thursday?
@arduousVestibule It depends on how much I could afford at the time... I'm looking to Crystallize my progen and I'm at about 200 gems haha. Can I let you know closer to Thursday?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Sylvandyr

If you don't mind waiting until Thursday, then sure! ^^

@gloryrising

That's not much so I'll do that one as well. Feel free to change the amount if you need. Just let me know.
@Sylvandyr

If you don't mind waiting until Thursday, then sure! ^^

@gloryrising

That's not much so I'll do that one as well. Feel free to change the amount if you need. Just let me know.
@arduousVestibule - Sounds fantastic! And good luck saving for your new computer, sounds like it'll be an awesome machine. ;)
@arduousVestibule - Sounds fantastic! And good luck saving for your new computer, sounds like it'll be an awesome machine. ;)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! And hopefully it will. @~@ I am tired of using hand-me-downs and barely running computers.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! And hopefully it will. @~@ I am tired of using hand-me-downs and barely running computers.
Tagging myself to hopefully find this again next week or whenever you're open ^_^;

@Sivi
Tagging myself to hopefully find this again next week or whenever you're open ^_^;

@Sivi
1 2 3 4 5