Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plenty for sale! Need homes asap!
1 2 3 4
@Cronsberry
Is that white iridescent/rose shimmer/rose gembond Coatl gal is available? I'd love to take her. ouo
@Cronsberry
Is that white iridescent/rose shimmer/rose gembond Coatl gal is available? I'd love to take her. ouo
MvPyP7X.pngryXpLEh.pngPHWD5IJ.png
@cronsberry

oh gosh, I'm really interested in the stonewash iridescent/sky shimmer/white circuit female imp! I'm willing to pay 30Kt for her ^^
@cronsberry

oh gosh, I'm really interested in the stonewash iridescent/sky shimmer/white circuit female imp! I'm willing to pay 30Kt for her ^^
@Livard
Oh no D: that's no good..I don't know what to tell you! That stinks :c but one of my other friends seems to want her on here, if that's okay with you, somehow we'll figure something out! I can definitely ping you just in general as wel!

@Jessicaaah
Send the CR for all of them and so long as it adds up to that total, that's cool!

@Kiriel
Unfortunately, the person before you asked first, so he's gone D: But if you want to buy the triple rose siblings together, I'll sell them for 40kt together

@RainbowDrools
I'm gonna get back to you asap on her okay? Since it seems the original person who wanted her is unable to due to somewhere being related, lemme get back to you okay? Promise!

@Yuumei
Unfortunately, someone's already bought her D: well..I'm going off first come first serve since someone else asked first, but I do have the other circuit imp, if he might interest you! If anything changes with the other offer though I will most definitely let you know!
@Livard
Oh no D: that's no good..I don't know what to tell you! That stinks :c but one of my other friends seems to want her on here, if that's okay with you, somehow we'll figure something out! I can definitely ping you just in general as wel!

@Jessicaaah
Send the CR for all of them and so long as it adds up to that total, that's cool!

@Kiriel
Unfortunately, the person before you asked first, so he's gone D: But if you want to buy the triple rose siblings together, I'll sell them for 40kt together

@RainbowDrools
I'm gonna get back to you asap on her okay? Since it seems the original person who wanted her is unable to due to somewhere being related, lemme get back to you okay? Promise!

@Yuumei
Unfortunately, someone's already bought her D: well..I'm going off first come first serve since someone else asked first, but I do have the other circuit imp, if he might interest you! If anything changes with the other offer though I will most definitely let you know!
297wwl.jpg
Just sent trades for the two I wanted
Just sent trades for the two I wanted
@Sinon
Awesome, but unfortunately, the white/rose/rose is sort of in a bit of a mess right now, and I'm trying to sort it out with the person who wanted to purchase her originally, soo I don't currently know her sale status xD I'm sorry! But thank you for giving the one boy a good home
@Sinon
Awesome, but unfortunately, the white/rose/rose is sort of in a bit of a mess right now, and I'm trying to sort it out with the person who wanted to purchase her originally, soo I don't currently know her sale status xD I'm sorry! But thank you for giving the one boy a good home
297wwl.jpg
@Cronsberry That's okay! I would like to send a trade for one of the other ones then
@Cronsberry That's okay! I would like to send a trade for one of the other ones then
@Sinon
For the other rose coatls? I'm actually waiting to hear back from someone who posted earlier about them, I don't know if they were actually interested or not D:
Ugh I sound horrible for all this probably xD Would you mind if I got back to you once I heard back from the person who inquired on the board earlier? I just got in from work so I'm probably not on at the same time as everyone since I just caught up on all the posts
@Sinon
For the other rose coatls? I'm actually waiting to hear back from someone who posted earlier about them, I don't know if they were actually interested or not D:
Ugh I sound horrible for all this probably xD Would you mind if I got back to you once I heard back from the person who inquired on the board earlier? I just got in from work so I'm probably not on at the same time as everyone since I just caught up on all the posts
297wwl.jpg
@Cronsberry Okay~ :) Please let me know. I'm avidly collecting Coatls for breeding projects and I adore the colors on your females *u* I'll leave up the trade for now just in case hehe.
@Cronsberry Okay~ :) Please let me know. I'm avidly collecting Coatls for breeding projects and I adore the colors on your females *u* I'll leave up the trade for now just in case hehe.
@Sinon
Yes please leave the trade up for the time being, I swear I'm not trying to deprive you of dragon purchasing! If that person does end up buying both the triple roses, I could always ping you when the parents nest again in the future? :) I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back
@Sinon
Yes please leave the trade up for the time being, I swear I'm not trying to deprive you of dragon purchasing! If that person does end up buying both the triple roses, I could always ping you when the parents nest again in the future? :) I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back
297wwl.jpg
@Cronsberry Haha it's okay! I understand
@Cronsberry Haha it's okay! I understand
1 2 3 4