Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
[quote name="Gatorface" date="2014-11-21 21:28:19"]Hell yes, black armor. But again, stock rates seem extremely low compared to the population gain. STILL not seeing wolf pelts and other older apparel, much less flourish sets. Oh, they're stocking...and they're gone within three seconds.[/quote] Same. It's pretty much impossible to get around scalpers STILL, I've spotted Flourish pieces only three times so far refreshing exactly at the 10-min and not once have I been able to buy one :/ The new stuff IS really nice though, especially the armor sets. I just wish we had more to go around!
Gatorface wrote on 2014-11-21 21:28:19:
Hell yes, black armor. But again, stock rates seem extremely low compared to the population gain. STILL not seeing wolf pelts and other older apparel, much less flourish sets. Oh, they're stocking...and they're gone within three seconds.

Same. It's pretty much impossible to get around scalpers STILL, I've spotted Flourish pieces only three times so far refreshing exactly at the 10-min and not once have I been able to buy one :/

The new stuff IS really nice though, especially the armor sets. I just wish we had more to go around!
eeeeee so pretty! :3
eeeeee so pretty! :3
Oh, yay, thank you so much .0.
*steals all le jewelry*
Oh, yay, thank you so much .0.
*steals all le jewelry*
THOSE SKINNNNNNSSSSSS
THOSE SKINNNNNNSSSSSS
Gorgeous new apparel!
Gorgeous new apparel!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
The training apparel though O: sooo want
The training apparel though O: sooo want
3X1pUpC.png
ooooooOOOOOoo pretty
ooooooOOOOOoo pretty
Oh my look at that shiny black armor!! Sweet!!
Oh my look at that shiny black armor!! Sweet!!
XsyYMAb.png
Duuuuuuuude black armor? More jewelry? Skins? :OOOO wow!
Duuuuuuuude black armor? More jewelry? Skins? :OOOO wow!
kV9q7M8.gif
Time to make some fancy dragons.
Time to make some fancy dragons.
lh5eiml.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24