Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Seafood not Converting?
After gathering today and going to convert the food in my storage I noticed every other kind of food (insects, meat, and plant) all converted just fine. But when I looked at the amount of Seafood I had prior to gathering/converting never changed it just stayed at 386.
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: Didn't take one sorry.
After gathering today and going to convert the food in my storage I noticed every other kind of food (insects, meat, and plant) all converted just fine. But when I looked at the amount of Seafood I had prior to gathering/converting never changed it just stayed at 386.
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: Didn't take one sorry.
Never mind. After selecting only seafood and coverting it before everything else today it seemed to work fine, maybe even caught up with what i converted yesterday? either way, it seems to be working again.
Never mind. After selecting only seafood and coverting it before everything else today it seemed to work fine, maybe even caught up with what i converted yesterday? either way, it seems to be working again.
It mightve also been a display issue. If it happens again, try clearing your cache and cookies as well as double checking on another browser.
It mightve also been a display issue. If it happens again, try clearing your cache and cookies as well as double checking on another browser.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif