Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | House of Horror [story 3 up]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 179 180
@Lukra [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/52850/5284905p.png[/img] [i]Hissss.[/i] Dragons were suspecting him left and right. Based on what sort of proof, exactly? Feathers? Red feathers? The Coatl glanced at his wings. Okay, they got a point. Still, though, were the other (perhaps uneducated) fellow [i]lizards[/i] so trivially stupid? Could they not see the blatant common sense screaming innocence? [i]Hisss.[/i] Loki flicked his tail and stretched out his wing. "Morons. If I had lost that many feathers, my wings would at least show signs of being torn, or have chunks of feathers missing." Nope, his wings were perfectly fine and dandy. "Just so you guys know, we Coatls don't shed feathers as we walk." [i]Educate yourselves.[/i] ([b]Aurelia[/b])
@Lukra

5284905p.png

Hissss.

Dragons were suspecting him left and right. Based on what sort of proof, exactly? Feathers? Red feathers? The Coatl glanced at his wings. Okay, they got a point. Still, though, were the other (perhaps uneducated) fellow lizards so trivially stupid? Could they not see the blatant common sense screaming innocence?

Hisss.

Loki flicked his tail and stretched out his wing. "Morons. If I had lost that many feathers, my wings would at least show signs of being torn, or have chunks of feathers missing." Nope, his wings were perfectly fine and dandy. "Just so you guys know, we Coatls don't shed feathers as we walk." Educate yourselves.

(Aurelia)
@Duressian @Asmea @Lukra [img]http://s12.postimg.org/go6v4bbux/323226p.png[/img] "Oriso, I have been quiet because I've had nothing to add, no theories or guesses. The last murder was just a messy crime scene with some fabric from the victim. I wasn't about to vote on heresay. As for this time around, it's true That I wear red skulls and have red wings, I believe you should look at the fibers the victim has. They could be feathers [i] or [/i] fur." Aurelia looked pointedly at the wildclaw. It was as if she was ignoring, or rather, drawing attention away from the elephant in the room. She turned to face the other dragons. [img]http://s12.postimg.org/go6v4bbux/323226p.png[/img] "Before everyone else starts pointing claws at the wrong dragon, I would suggest you look at [b] Oriso [/b] herself. She's completely red. I would look at her familiar as well, as I am fairly sure a Nochnyr could do some form of damage, and it has quite a bit of red [i] fur [/i] as well." She was fairly confident in her detective work, seeing as it was occasionally needed in her work. She just hoped the other dragons would stop to consider her opinion as well.
@Duressian @Asmea @Lukra
323226p.png "Oriso, I have been quiet because I've had nothing to add, no theories or guesses. The last murder was just a messy crime scene with some fabric from the victim. I wasn't about to vote on heresay. As for this time around, it's true That I wear red skulls and have red wings, I believe you should look at the fibers the victim has. They could be feathers or fur."

Aurelia looked pointedly at the wildclaw. It was as if she was ignoring, or rather, drawing attention away from the elephant in the room. She turned to face the other dragons.

323226p.png "Before everyone else starts pointing claws at the wrong dragon, I would suggest you look at Oriso herself. She's completely red. I would look at her familiar as well, as I am fairly sure a Nochnyr could do some form of damage, and it has quite a bit of red fur as well."

She was fairly confident in her detective work, seeing as it was occasionally needed in her work. She just hoped the other dragons would stop to consider her opinion as well.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike @Lukra [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/52850/5284905p.png[/img] "In my opinion, Antenna, you still seem guiltier than Creepy here." He didn't really like this. "It is true that out of this entire group, the three of us are perhaps the prime suspects--minus myself of course, because only a moron would disregard the arguments I've just made. Antenna, are you perhaps forgetting the evidence from the first crime scene?" Ah, yes. [i]Feathers[/i]. It was true that the second crime scene could implicate Oriso just as much as Aurelia herself, but what if the first crime scene was taken into account? "There needs to be a presence of feathers and red feathers or fur for both crime scenes to occur. You fit the bill quite well." (my post is dripping with yowapeda's arakita's speech orz)
@Cyberstrike
@Lukra

5284905p.png

"In my opinion, Antenna, you still seem guiltier than Creepy here."

He didn't really like this.

"It is true that out of this entire group, the three of us are perhaps the prime suspects--minus myself of course, because only a moron would disregard the arguments I've just made. Antenna, are you perhaps forgetting the evidence from the first crime scene?"

Ah, yes. Feathers. It was true that the second crime scene could implicate Oriso just as much as Aurelia herself, but what if the first crime scene was taken into account?

"There needs to be a presence of feathers and red feathers or fur for both crime scenes to occur. You fit the bill quite well."

(my post is dripping with yowapeda's arakita's speech orz)
@Asmea [img]http://s12.postimg.org/go6v4bbux/323226p.png[/img] "Believe what you will, then. I can see thereis no changing your mind." She sighed, realizing that the dragon was dead set on voting against her. The first murder was a Skydancer, meaning that any feathers, or imprints thereof, could have easily come from the victim or the murderer, though it would be impossible to convince some dragons of that. She guessed the only thing that could be done was to wait and see what the other dragons thought, and she hoped they wouldn't immediately side with the other two.
@Asmea
323226p.png "Believe what you will, then. I can see thereis no changing your mind."

She sighed, realizing that the dragon was dead set on voting against her. The first murder was a Skydancer, meaning that any feathers, or imprints thereof, could have easily come from the victim or the murderer, though it would be impossible to convince some dragons of that. She guessed the only thing that could be done was to wait and see what the other dragons thought, and she hoped they wouldn't immediately side with the other two.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
[center][size=2][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/45001/4500051p.png[/img] Red. The bright color splashed into his mind and painted a picture of a Coatl and a Skydancer. Hearing the bickering of said dragons made it hard for him to point claws. One of them suggested of a third suspect, which caught Crescendo's attention. He was fond of thinking outside of the box or finding new paths and choices. He nodded subtly when Loki said something about feathers. The blue scaled dragon gazed around, looking for other possible suspects. He wasn't too sure about the two feathered dragons. "Too obvious." He said. Crescendo's eyes laid on another Skydancer and his beautiful white feathers, tinted with a shade of red. Red. "That fedora guy, [size=2][u]Candles[/u] was it?[/size], has [u]feathers[/u] and has a lil' snake friend who's also red. The snake girl has [u]black hair with some red[/u]. I don't know about you guys, but they could be a possible suspect." He hissed in a condescending tone. It was still a possibility, and his mind forgotten about the other two. Crescendo shook his head, unable to choose. [b][Abstain][/b] [size=1]@Lukra[/center]
4500051p.png

Red.

The bright color splashed into his mind and painted a picture of a Coatl and a Skydancer. Hearing the bickering of said dragons made it hard for him to point claws. One of them suggested of a third suspect, which caught Crescendo's attention. He was fond of thinking outside of the box or finding new paths and choices. He nodded subtly when Loki said something about feathers.

The blue scaled dragon gazed around, looking for other possible suspects. He wasn't too sure about the two feathered dragons. "Too obvious." He said. Crescendo's eyes laid on another Skydancer and his beautiful white feathers, tinted with a shade of red.

Red.

"That fedora guy, Candles was it?, has feathers and has a lil' snake friend who's also red. The snake girl has black hair with some red. I don't know about you guys, but they could be a possible suspect." He hissed in a condescending tone. It was still a possibility, and his mind forgotten about the other two. Crescendo shook his head, unable to choose.

[Abstain]
@Lukra
moHYLEk.gif
@Cyberstrike, @Cacogen [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7478435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/74785/7478435p.png[/img] [/url][/center] Oriso's pupils shrunk at the skydancer's challenge. Her honour demanded she beat the dragon until she recanted or died – a trial Oriso was no stranger to, as few wildclaw had not been pulled into such conflicts. [i]But[/i], were she to be baited into this she would suddenly become the group's primary target; a recent mauling had taught her the problem with engaging large groups. Plus, then whoever [i]was[/i] killing dragons would get away with it, and for no reason other than spite (at her time being so horribly wasted) she wanted to sink her claws into the killer's throat. Loki and Crescendo did not seem convinced of her guilt. For the sake of any others still questioning her involvement she rumbled a response. “I'm not pretty for killing weaks or stalking in the dark,” The 'pretty' was sarcastic, but with a voice that sounded like a simmering pot it was hard to pick up much tone. “If I was the murderer, they –” She threw her head in the direction of the bodies. “Would be in [i]pieces[/i].” She picked the tour guide up again, who dangled like dead poultry. “This is not the victim of a wildclaw.” The body dropped to the ground with a soft fwump. Oriso looked to the latest accused, the white skydancer in hat and scarf. Her tail lashed back and forth; it was in the realm of possibilities, definitely, but Aurelia's whole attitude was enough for the wildclaw to condemn her. Had she known the history of this place – that whoever was the killer did it unknowingly, she might have been more sympathetic.
@Cyberstrike, @Cacogen

Oriso's pupils shrunk at the skydancer's challenge. Her honour demanded she beat the dragon until she recanted or died – a trial Oriso was no stranger to, as few wildclaw had not been pulled into such conflicts. But, were she to be baited into this she would suddenly become the group's primary target; a recent mauling had taught her the problem with engaging large groups.

Plus, then whoever was killing dragons would get away with it, and for no reason other than spite (at her time being so horribly wasted) she wanted to sink her claws into the killer's throat.

Loki and Crescendo did not seem convinced of her guilt. For the sake of any others still questioning her involvement she rumbled a response.

“I'm not pretty for killing weaks or stalking in the dark,” The 'pretty' was sarcastic, but with a voice that sounded like a simmering pot it was hard to pick up much tone. “If I was the murderer, they –” She threw her head in the direction of the bodies. “Would be in pieces.” She picked the tour guide up again, who dangled like dead poultry. “This is not the victim of a wildclaw.”

The body dropped to the ground with a soft fwump. Oriso looked to the latest accused, the white skydancer in hat and scarf. Her tail lashed back and forth; it was in the realm of possibilities, definitely, but Aurelia's whole attitude was enough for the wildclaw to condemn her.

Had she known the history of this place – that whoever was the killer did it unknowingly, she might have been more sympathetic.
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/66101/6610087p.png?mtime=VGrGTAAANro.png[/img] Spitz shifted nervously to put some distance between himself and Nocturne's body, put off by the fact that the victim was of the same species and seemed to have similar interests to himself. [i]The muderer doesn't seem to be working on a theme though so....I shouldn't be next...especialy if we vote for someone,[/i] he concluded, turning his attention to the discussion going on around him. He remained silent, but his eyes lingered the most on [b]Oriso[/b].
6610087p.png?mtime=VGrGTAAANro.png

Spitz shifted nervously to put some distance between himself and Nocturne's body, put off by the fact that the victim was of the same species and seemed to have similar interests to himself. The muderer doesn't seem to be working on a theme though so....I shouldn't be next...especialy if we vote for someone, he concluded, turning his attention to the discussion going on around him. He remained silent, but his eyes lingered the most on Oriso.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Lukra [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/68589/6858806p.png?mtime=VGa4NAAAKfw.png[/img] An innocent was dead and she wasn't even a suspect. Candles felt sad for the poor Spiral, but he to stay strong and vigilant if he wanted to get out of this place quickly. And now he was accused of something that he himself couldn't think of actually doing. Though the other Skydancer had a point. Candles looked at himself. There was no denying that he had a red tinge in his feathers. The Serthis he brought slithered onto his person. There was also no denying his familiar had red. He sighed. If he had to die for the others to be free from the nightmare, then he'd gladly lay down his life even if it meant making his love cry. There were only 2 others that he thought could be the killer and Candles really couldn't see anyone being a killer. Even though the verse that he had read said to vote or die. He just didn't know anymore. [center][b][abstain][/b][/center]
@Lukra

6858806p.png?mtime=VGa4NAAAKfw.png

An innocent was dead and she wasn't even a suspect. Candles felt sad for the poor Spiral, but he to stay strong and vigilant if he wanted to get out of this place quickly. And now he was accused of something that he himself couldn't think of actually doing. Though the other Skydancer had a point.

Candles looked at himself. There was no denying that he had a red tinge in his feathers. The Serthis he brought slithered onto his person. There was also no denying his familiar had red.

He sighed. If he had to die for the others to be free from the nightmare, then he'd gladly lay down his life even if it meant making his love cry. There were only 2 others that he thought could be the killer and Candles really couldn't see anyone being a killer.

Even though the verse that he had read said to vote or die. He just didn't know anymore.
[abstain]
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Current tally:
Loki: 2
Aurelia: 3
Oriso: 2
Abstain: 2

Still waiting to hear from: @Laiska @BMVagabond
Current tally:
Loki: 2
Aurelia: 3
Oriso: 2
Abstain: 2

Still waiting to hear from: @Laiska @BMVagabond
@Lukra:
[Sorry, been scatterbrained lately. I'm voting for... Loki!)
@Lukra:
[Sorry, been scatterbrained lately. I'm voting for... Loki!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 179 180