Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] BIG DEPARTURE GIVEAWAY!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@Pyroar Thanks for doing this, could I get some materials and apparel? And if you are out of apparel then maybe some "other"? xD
@Pyroar Thanks for doing this, could I get some materials and apparel? And if you are out of apparel then maybe some "other"? xD
Fa user: Turbulencefur | Fursuit maker and artist | Lover of all things derp
@Pyroar Sorry to see you go! I'd be interested in Insects and Apparel (if there's any left by the time you get to me!)
@Pyroar Sorry to see you go! I'd be interested in Insects and Apparel (if there's any left by the time you get to me!)
@Pyroar
Probably unlikely, but I collect thresher flatfins, wink wink!
So uh.... my category choices are apparel and other x)

Thanks, and this is nice of you :)
@Pyroar
Probably unlikely, but I collect thresher flatfins, wink wink!
So uh.... my category choices are apparel and other x)

Thanks, and this is nice of you :)
Hi @Pyroar Thanks for doing this! Your helping this newbie out!!! Could i get battle items, apparel and materials? :)

(…and if apparel is all gone then ill take some Other stuff…hehe)
Hi @Pyroar Thanks for doing this! Your helping this newbie out!!! Could i get battle items, apparel and materials? :)

(…and if apparel is all gone then ill take some Other stuff…hehe)
Surprise me I guess? :-) anythings good
Surprise me I guess? :-) anythings good
tumblr_inline_nh64v7cXPB1t6hqvf.png
@Pyroar I would be very grateful for Materials, other and battle items! Thank you very much! shame to see you go but thank you for what you are doing!
@Pyroar I would be very grateful for Materials, other and battle items! Thank you very much! shame to see you go but thank you for what you are doing!
@pyroar Could I get any sort of food and a battle item?
@pyroar Could I get any sort of food and a battle item?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@Pyroar Hi, you can surprise me with anything you have left. Im new here so I'm not too sure what i really need or want yet. :) Thanks!
@Pyroar Hi, you can surprise me with anything you have left. Im new here so I'm not too sure what i really need or want yet. :) Thanks!
@Pyroar

This is so generous of you :) If you still have any, could I have some battle items and apparel?
@Pyroar

This is so generous of you :) If you still have any, could I have some battle items and apparel?
975_zps4a52f081.png
@Pyroar Can I get food and apparel, please?
@Pyroar Can I get food and apparel, please?
YsUBlZc.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26