Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Bottle & Pixel Nest [Interest]
1 2 3
@Iressa These are really nice! When you're open, ping me!
@Iressa These are really nice! When you're open, ping me!
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Iressa could you give me a ping when you open shop as well? These look amazing!
@Iressa could you give me a ping when you open shop as well? These look amazing!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
Thank you guys for all the interest! I've added everyone who has requested to be pinged.
Thank you guys for all the interest! I've added everyone who has requested to be pinged.
I would love a ping too please!
I would love a ping too please!
apdwy0.png171885.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Iressa
The dragon in a bottle idea is very, very cute! I'd love to be pinged if you open shop, and could I put in a request for a second ping if needed when you get the Fire Flight bottle done? I don't know if you'll open before everything is done yet or not. ^.^
@Iressa
The dragon in a bottle idea is very, very cute! I'd love to be pinged if you open shop, and could I put in a request for a second ping if needed when you get the Fire Flight bottle done? I don't know if you'll open before everything is done yet or not. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Iressa

I'd love to be pinged for when you open!
@Iressa

I'd love to be pinged for when you open!
9T7Vb3H.png
Added everyone!

@Falconair I'm planning on not opening until at least one species is fully finished, and all the flight bottles.
Added everyone!

@Falconair I'm planning on not opening until at least one species is fully finished, and all the flight bottles.
@Iressa
Fantastic! And thank you for adding me to the ping list. ^.^
@Iressa
Fantastic! And thank you for adding me to the ping list. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 3