Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☄☄Kuiper Belt Hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@cullothiel
Hi! I'd love to be put on the ping list for A Starry Night!
@cullothiel
Hi! I'd love to be put on the ping list for A Starry Night!
@dewcake @peppermintwalrus: I added you both to the respective lists. Thanks! ^^
@dewcake @peppermintwalrus: I added you both to the respective lists. Thanks! ^^
@cullothiel

Hi, i'm interested in mei and mario!( pretty LV 25 dergs!!!) are they still available? :0
@cullothiel

Hi, i'm interested in mei and mario!( pretty LV 25 dergs!!!) are they still available? :0
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses: They are! I have them both in AH for 200kt each, but I'll give you both of them for 350kt if you like.
@pooses: They are! I have them both in AH for 200kt each, but I'll give you both of them for 350kt if you like.
@cullothiel

okAY but i still don't have enough yet so could you hold them for me? D:

(also what is a payment plan :'00)
@cullothiel

okAY but i still don't have enough yet so could you hold them for me? D:

(also what is a payment plan :'00)
@cullothiel

also, could i be put on the pinglist for these nests? pretty derg pairs *0*
crystal clear,
flower circuit,
wild circuits,
all hail glittermom
@cullothiel

also, could i be put on the pinglist for these nests? pretty derg pairs *0*
crystal clear,
flower circuit,
wild circuits,
all hail glittermom
@pooses: I can! If you'd like, you can pay them off over a specific course of time. If you wanted to stretch it out over a month, it would 87,500 a week. Unless you think you'll be able to get it before then (Especially with the Rockbreakers Event coming up on Sunday). Let me know what works best for you.

Edit: Just added you to the lists. Thanks! ^^
@pooses: I can! If you'd like, you can pay them off over a specific course of time. If you wanted to stretch it out over a month, it would 87,500 a week. Unless you think you'll be able to get it before then (Especially with the Rockbreakers Event coming up on Sunday). Let me know what works best for you.

Edit: Just added you to the lists. Thanks! ^^
@cullothiel i'll try to see if i can hit it by today if not i'll give you a payment plan :D thankyouu so much!!!
@cullothiel i'll try to see if i can hit it by today if not i'll give you a payment plan :D thankyouu so much!!!
@pooses: Not a problem! Just shoot me a PM when you ready. :)
@pooses: Not a problem! Just shoot me a PM when you ready. :)
Could I be added to the ping list for Polaris and Alioth ? Thank you! They're so pretty! *_* @cullothiel
Could I be added to the ping list for Polaris and Alioth ? Thank you! They're so pretty! *_* @cullothiel
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20