Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Charizard Female Wildclaw!
1 2
Morning Bump!
Morning Bump!
I love this idea! I actually just did a search to see if anyone had bred Wildclaws in these colors after playing around with the scrying workshop and came across yours. I'd love to buy the one you're letting go if I had the funds but unless you'd be willing to take the bulk of it in trade, I couldn't afford her. I can offer enthusiastic endorsement of the idea and a bump, though!

I really love the Blastoise-themed Snappers, too, they're fantastic. I'll have to keep an eye on your threads for when I've managed to put more treasure away in my vault account!
I love this idea! I actually just did a search to see if anyone had bred Wildclaws in these colors after playing around with the scrying workshop and came across yours. I'd love to buy the one you're letting go if I had the funds but unless you'd be willing to take the bulk of it in trade, I couldn't afford her. I can offer enthusiastic endorsement of the idea and a bump, though!

I really love the Blastoise-themed Snappers, too, they're fantastic. I'll have to keep an eye on your threads for when I've managed to put more treasure away in my vault account!
z9bVpPy.png
@Rascality

Thank you! I want to add more pokemon but want to get these three sets fixed first. I know the market on dragons is really not so great these days--I can't even figure out what to sell most of mine for anymore, I try to sell for prices I see on AH that seem fair. This project is just costing me a lot of time and RL money to complete so I need to be bringing in funds to try and finish it.

She isn't sold yet, I keep forgetting to put her up on AH again. Soon it'll be time to breed again, and hopefully one with underbelly will be produced, and a male at that! I really want to get a male for my own charizard. I would love to change the coatls to wildclaws. That would probably be about $80 RL money though. :/
@Rascality

Thank you! I want to add more pokemon but want to get these three sets fixed first. I know the market on dragons is really not so great these days--I can't even figure out what to sell most of mine for anymore, I try to sell for prices I see on AH that seem fair. This project is just costing me a lot of time and RL money to complete so I need to be bringing in funds to try and finish it.

She isn't sold yet, I keep forgetting to put her up on AH again. Soon it'll be time to breed again, and hopefully one with underbelly will be produced, and a male at that! I really want to get a male for my own charizard. I would love to change the coatls to wildclaws. That would probably be about $80 RL money though. :/
@Alexias

Hi I saw this on a google search and if this is still going on, I'd love to buy a charizard from you :)
@Alexias

Hi I saw this on a google search and if this is still going on, I'd love to buy a charizard from you :)
m59NfS2.png
Nice picks!!
Nice picks!!
1 2