Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Festive Hatchery: CLOSED FOR REVAMP
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56
@Acacophony

Hello! ;v; I'm new to FR and I was wondering if i could by "It's-Red-Not-Pink" from you for 75% off... If I've got this wrong, please let me know and I apologize! Thank you for your time!
@Acacophony

Hello! ;v; I'm new to FR and I was wondering if i could by "It's-Red-Not-Pink" from you for 75% off... If I've got this wrong, please let me know and I apologize! Thank you for your time!
33wl3s3.png
xgiagy.gif
@Jinora
Absolutely! That would bring her price to 6,250 treasure. Sound good?
@Jinora
Absolutely! That would bring her price to 6,250 treasure. Sound good?
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Lunadream
I've put you on all the pinglists, and you can always refer to the breeding calender on page two of this thread for an idea of when they're due to breed.
@Lunadream
I've put you on all the pinglists, and you can always refer to the breeding calender on page two of this thread for an idea of when they're due to breed.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
May I have the female ridgeback? I just started FR
May I have the female ridgeback? I just started FR
I think I'm a lightning flight member and my account is only a few days old. Do I count for the free one?
I think I'm a lightning flight member and my account is only a few days old. Do I count for the free one?
@darkonesofhyrule
Yes you do!
@darkonesofhyrule
Yes you do!
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Shot4213
Enjoy!
@Shot4213
Enjoy!
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Acacophony

Thank you so much! ^^ Should I send you a cross roads, or will you? ;v;
@Acacophony

Thank you so much! ^^ Should I send you a cross roads, or will you? ;v;
33wl3s3.png
xgiagy.gif
What do I do to claim one?