Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *-*Pokémon Trading Thread*-*
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DaveSprites Not sure if youre still looking, but I have a shiny Sylveon! He's named, unfortunately, and I can't change that because even though I bred him myself [after only 11 eggs, holy crap], I started my game over, holding him on my X cartridge [ I normally use Y] until I could send him back over.
I'm not sure if you'd still want him considering not only is he named Henry, he's level 31... Still figured I'd check if you're interested, though!
@DaveSprites Not sure if youre still looking, but I have a shiny Sylveon! He's named, unfortunately, and I can't change that because even though I bred him myself [after only 11 eggs, holy crap], I started my game over, holding him on my X cartridge [ I normally use Y] until I could send him back over.
I'm not sure if you'd still want him considering not only is he named Henry, he's level 31... Still figured I'd check if you're interested, though!
e0mb.png
@MauraderSeer I basically have a limitless supply of ditto, so sure xD

Also I totally would clone for you but I can't I'm sorry ;o; However if you have a Pokemon from Diamond or before I can probably hack one in. I lost the software for my action replay so if it will work is... a bit questionable, and I might have to play with it a bit to get it to work if it isn't functioning. But I certainly will try if you want!
@MauraderSeer I basically have a limitless supply of ditto, so sure xD

Also I totally would clone for you but I can't I'm sorry ;o; However if you have a Pokemon from Diamond or before I can probably hack one in. I lost the software for my action replay so if it will work is... a bit questionable, and I might have to play with it a bit to get it to work if it isn't functioning. But I certainly will try if you want!
@DulcetDitz I will take a ditto then haha. My friend code is below! Also, regarding the action replay on Diamond or before, could you try for a shiny or regular mew, please? Thanks :)
@DulcetDitz I will take a ditto then haha. My friend code is below! Also, regarding the action replay on Diamond or before, could you try for a shiny or regular mew, please? Thanks :)
Pokemon FC: 4270-1970-5565
Hey there, I'm actually still looking for the last three legendaries I'm missing, if there's anyone still trading those.

Of course, it's the special event only ones, Meloetta, Keldeo and Gensect.

As far as what I can offer in exchange, I have two Shiny Event Entei from the event Gamestop held back with the Fourth Gen games, both Legit, as I had Diamond and Platinum to download them with.
I have the equal number of Suicines, but I missed the Raikou event

There are three Regigigas, one is from the level 1 event in the HG/SS games, another from a Toys R Us lvl 100 event.

Three Darkrai, 3 Jirachi (1 is the Draco Meteor giveaway one) and several shinies.

So, if anyone has any of those three I'm missing that you're willing to part with let me know, and lets work something out.
Hey there, I'm actually still looking for the last three legendaries I'm missing, if there's anyone still trading those.

Of course, it's the special event only ones, Meloetta, Keldeo and Gensect.

As far as what I can offer in exchange, I have two Shiny Event Entei from the event Gamestop held back with the Fourth Gen games, both Legit, as I had Diamond and Platinum to download them with.
I have the equal number of Suicines, but I missed the Raikou event

There are three Regigigas, one is from the level 1 event in the HG/SS games, another from a Toys R Us lvl 100 event.

Three Darkrai, 3 Jirachi (1 is the Draco Meteor giveaway one) and several shinies.

So, if anyone has any of those three I'm missing that you're willing to part with let me know, and lets work something out.
@MauraderSeer Sure! My friend code is 5386-8480-1875

I can do the ditto any time, but the mew on the other hand... Well legendaries are quite a bit harder than other pokemon, and I'm really busy, dont feel like dealing with the stress of the AR card, ect. ect., so that might be a while. Like probably not within this week. But if you want I can add you as a friend and you can ask or I can just message you when I finish.
@MauraderSeer Sure! My friend code is 5386-8480-1875

I can do the ditto any time, but the mew on the other hand... Well legendaries are quite a bit harder than other pokemon, and I'm really busy, dont feel like dealing with the stress of the AR card, ect. ect., so that might be a while. Like probably not within this week. But if you want I can add you as a friend and you can ask or I can just message you when I finish.
@DulcetDitz sure that works! Thank you! I am free to trade the ditto now if that works for you and then you can just message me whenever the Mew is done? ((entering your friend code now))
@DulcetDitz sure that works! Thank you! I am free to trade the ditto now if that works for you and then you can just message me whenever the Mew is done? ((entering your friend code now))
@MauraderSeer Okay! I'll send you the ditto and let you know when the mew is done. By the way, you might want to check the IVs just in case I accidentally send a bad one.
@MauraderSeer Okay! I'll send you the ditto and let you know when the mew is done. By the way, you might want to check the IVs just in case I accidentally send a bad one.
@DulcetDitz trying to rap up a battle quick. give me just a minute
@DulcetDitz trying to rap up a battle quick. give me just a minute
@DulcetDitz That one has perfect IVs! Thank you again!
@DulcetDitz That one has perfect IVs! Thank you again!
@YarnWitch

I have all 3 you're looking for, all 6iv/fkawless, if that counts for anything. Do any of the shinies have egg moves?

{If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a Suicune, Entei, and Regigias [level 1 event] in trade for them.}
@YarnWitch

I have all 3 you're looking for, all 6iv/fkawless, if that counts for anything. Do any of the shinies have egg moves?

{If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a Suicune, Entei, and Regigias [level 1 event] in trade for them.}
bwuGGyS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6