Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nov17 Newbie Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63
@rooty
Hi! I'm a November newbie and would love to enter your raffle and to also be put on your hatchery pinglist, thanks!
@rooty
Hi! I'm a November newbie and would love to enter your raffle and to also be put on your hatchery pinglist, thanks!
hello, may i join the raffle? (: i registered on nov 17th
hello, may i join the raffle? (: i registered on nov 17th
he/they || fr time + 9 || addicted to opening chests
wishlist
@skyarising Added you!
I basically accept anything as donations! For bags and chests, I'd prefer the bags listed in the Consolation Prize as a donation. Unless you want to donate a bigger amount of Rusted Chests that would make a worthwhile prize, I think you're better off keeping them for yourself!

@SilverLanayru Sure thing! Added you, thank you for your interest c:

@mercu @ShelFire @phoenixegg @Yuuwa @Philli Added you all! Welcome to FR!
@skyarising Added you!
I basically accept anything as donations! For bags and chests, I'd prefer the bags listed in the Consolation Prize as a donation. Unless you want to donate a bigger amount of Rusted Chests that would make a worthwhile prize, I think you're better off keeping them for yourself!

@SilverLanayru Sure thing! Added you, thank you for your interest c:

@mercu @ShelFire @phoenixegg @Yuuwa @Philli Added you all! Welcome to FR!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Might as well give it a shot! :D (I just made it around to finding the raffle board!)
@rooty

Might as well give it a shot! :D (I just made it around to finding the raffle board!)
obelisk-plush-2-rsz.png obelisk-plush-0-rsz.png
@rooty
bump!
@rooty
bump!
@rooty

Daily bump + banner! :D
@rooty

Daily bump + banner! :D
@rooty

I'm new from the November joining, and BOY would I love to join this raffle, please!
@rooty

I'm new from the November joining, and BOY would I love to join this raffle, please!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@rooty
Hi, I'm noob :) Nice to meet you!
@rooty
Hi, I'm noob :) Nice to meet you!
@rooty

I'm a newbie from the November registration, may I please enter? =) I'd also like to be added to your hatchery pinglist, please!

Thanks!
@rooty

I'm a newbie from the November registration, may I please enter? =) I'd also like to be added to your hatchery pinglist, please!

Thanks!
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@rooty
Just joined the fray yesterday! Could you add me to the pinglist for your hatchery too, please?
@rooty
Just joined the fray yesterday! Could you add me to the pinglist for your hatchery too, please?
0iyUjhh.gif
He/his. Hoards urchins, pocket watches, and FR headcanons.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63