Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is FR Playable on iOS Devices?
Are the games in FR all Flash based? Is there any way to play the Fairgrounds and Coliseum on an iPad and/or iPhone? Thanks for your help in advance!
Are the games in FR all Flash based? Is there any way to play the Fairgrounds and Coliseum on an iPad and/or iPhone? Thanks for your help in advance!
FR Tumblr | DeviantArt | Personal Tumblr
Searching for Fire/Lemon/Red Fiery Eyed Female

However though, I am not actually sure how well it works on mobile devices.
I do believe that the coliseum, and any interactive element of FR is coded in HTML5. So as long have a device that's capable of handling HTMl5 you should be good.

However though, I am not actually sure how well it works on mobile devices.
@Isolte - I play on my iPad every once in awhile, but the coli is super laggy. Same with faireground games. Plus, you can't re-arrange your lair on mobile. But if its all you have to access FR, it is playable, just not as nice as on a computer or laptop in my experience.
@Isolte - I play on my iPad every once in awhile, but the coli is super laggy. Same with faireground games. Plus, you can't re-arrange your lair on mobile. But if its all you have to access FR, it is playable, just not as nice as on a computer or laptop in my experience.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@isolte

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the coli and games work great. Very laggy on my iPad mini though.
@isolte

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the coli and games work great. Very laggy on my iPad mini though.
kj3UjDv.jpg
@Yaroze @HSoup @Nayya
Thank you for the helpful info! I have an iPad 2 that I just updated the os on (8.1.1). I'll try a few things and see if I can get it to work. XD in the meantime, I can just play on my computer.
@Yaroze @HSoup @Nayya
Thank you for the helpful info! I have an iPad 2 that I just updated the os on (8.1.1). I'll try a few things and see if I can get it to work. XD in the meantime, I can just play on my computer.
FR Tumblr | DeviantArt | Personal Tumblr
Searching for Fire/Lemon/Red Fiery Eyed Female