Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now closed
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
Neeewbiiieeees~
Welcome welcome one and all~
Neeewbiiieeees~
Welcome welcome one and all~
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
It has been 2 days and I already realized Ive sold my soul...DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE DRAGONS
It has been 2 days and I already realized Ive sold my soul...DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE DRAGONS
Just joined last night. I am in love with this site already! I've waited 7 months for registrations to open when I could get on the computer, words can't express how happy I am to finally be a member of Flight Rising!
Just joined last night. I am in love with this site already! I've waited 7 months for registrations to open when I could get on the computer, words can't express how happy I am to finally be a member of Flight Rising!
Very new, but already loving this site.
do the admins silently ship glittermom and bossman because yes pls

(to any newbie who reads this: welcome to the site! hope you're having a great time in whatever flight you joined in C: )
do the admins silently ship glittermom and bossman because yes pls

(to any newbie who reads this: welcome to the site! hope you're having a great time in whatever flight you joined in C: )
ayy_lmaooo_by_angst_lord-d8gx9wd.png
I am SO glad that I joined FR! Everyone is so nice and welcoming (in all flights, not only Shadow).

And to all my fellow Shadowling newbies....what's up?!?!?!
I am SO glad that I joined FR! Everyone is so nice and welcoming (in all flights, not only Shadow).

And to all my fellow Shadowling newbies....what's up?!?!?!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I've been putting off joining due to school but man am I glad I caught this registration window! \o/
I hope we can all get along!
I've been putting off joining due to school but man am I glad I caught this registration window! \o/
I hope we can all get along!
Hhhh I'm back....
I've been waiting to join since March (gosh I keep missing these windows) and I'm glad I finally made it. :D Hello everyone!
I've been waiting to join since March (gosh I keep missing these windows) and I'm glad I finally made it. :D Hello everyone!
Hi I am one of the new members

And no you may not eat my fresh meat because I'd probably give you a big bellyache and I'd come back as a spirit and haunt you forever and everrrr XD
Hi I am one of the new members

And no you may not eat my fresh meat because I'd probably give you a big bellyache and I'd come back as a spirit and haunt you forever and everrrr XD
So glad to be here! My friends have been on this site for a while and WOW. This is like.... Neopets and Gaia Online forums breedable pets combined into some majestic form of addicting awesomeness. I like it.
So glad to be here! My friends have been on this site for a while and WOW. This is like.... Neopets and Gaia Online forums breedable pets combined into some majestic form of addicting awesomeness. I like it.
UlKEZOW.png
**nibbles on the next commenter** nom nom nom
**nibbles on the next commenter** nom nom nom
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38