Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | alerts not showing as read
1 2
Every time I go to a new page, it says I have 1 alert... but it's the same alert every time. Not repeated or anything, it just brings it to my attention repeatedly as if I had not clicked on it and read it. So I click on it, and it changes to 0, only to return to 1 every time I go to a new page.

I've encountered this several times - the past several times I've gotten an alert - and usually it stops after the second or third time I look at it, but this time it hasn't been. If it matters, the most recent alert is for an auction (emerald striker) being sold, but I've gotten the glitch for forum alerts too.

I went to a new page right now in a different tab and it didn't notify me again, so it's not endless. But it still notifies me many more times than necessary.

Browser's Chrome, and I'm not really sure how I'd screenshot this.
Every time I go to a new page, it says I have 1 alert... but it's the same alert every time. Not repeated or anything, it just brings it to my attention repeatedly as if I had not clicked on it and read it. So I click on it, and it changes to 0, only to return to 1 every time I go to a new page.

I've encountered this several times - the past several times I've gotten an alert - and usually it stops after the second or third time I look at it, but this time it hasn't been. If it matters, the most recent alert is for an auction (emerald striker) being sold, but I've gotten the glitch for forum alerts too.

I went to a new page right now in a different tab and it didn't notify me again, so it's not endless. But it still notifies me many more times than necessary.

Browser's Chrome, and I'm not really sure how I'd screenshot this.
he/him // my soul became a hammer, i started to feel better
I'm having the same trouble - sometimes after even closing the browser down and re-starting it.
I'm having the same trouble - sometimes after even closing the browser down and re-starting it.
I'm having the same issue here only for me it does seem to be endless. No matter how many times I click or restart the browser the alerts don't go away.
I'm having the same issue here only for me it does seem to be endless. No matter how many times I click or restart the browser the alerts don't go away.
Is happening to me too. Isn't a huge deal, but thought I'd throw in my voice in case it's helpful.
Is happening to me too. Isn't a huge deal, but thought I'd throw in my voice in case it's helpful.
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
Me as well, no matter what new page I go to (or if I just refresh the same page) my alerts all show as unread again.
Me as well, no matter what new page I go to (or if I just refresh the same page) my alerts all show as unread again.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.
No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Massago" date="2014-11-18 17:01:39"]No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.[/quote] Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.
Massago wrote on 2014-11-18 17:01:39:

Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.
[quote name="Pokemon" date="2014-11-18 17:57:51"][quote name="Massago" date="2014-11-18 17:01:39"]No matter how many times I delete the growing list of alerts they won't stay gone. It's getting ridiculous.[/quote] Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.[/quote] Same here.
Pokemon wrote on 2014-11-18 17:57:51:
Massago wrote on 2014-11-18 17:01:39:

Getting pretty frustrated over here, too.

Same here.
I'm having the same problem, although I believe only on www1 pages--on other pages alerts are marked as read normally after I look at them. I'm also unable to delete alerts. If I refresh the page all the alerts I deleted just return.
I'm having the same problem, although I believe only on www1 pages--on other pages alerts are marked as read normally after I look at them. I'm also unable to delete alerts. If I refresh the page all the alerts I deleted just return.
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
Ditto in the alerts not getting deleted. It's seriously annoying; I'm trying to cut down on my alerts so that I don't have to wade through pages of them to get to the ones I'm purposely saving.
Ditto in the alerts not getting deleted. It's seriously annoying; I'm trying to cut down on my alerts so that I don't have to wade through pages of them to get to the ones I'm purposely saving.
1 2