Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unholy Allegiance Raffleway ♥ Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@rouzbouton

I'd like to join the raffle as well. :) Especially because I really love the name of it. Hee!

Question time!

- what are your experiences here at flight rising? how has it been?
creeping forums pre-reg. oohing at pretty dragons that i hope to one day get. noting that the bubble game is incredibly soothing to listen to, but its irritating that it keeps dropping me for some reason in the middle of play. >:

- make any pals?
i have a couple of friends who are already playing, one of which sent me a dragon for free. ;A ; she's so beautiful.

- you may not be a member of the shadow flight but is your flight still cool?
i haven't talked to many people in lightning yet. i like the concept though so im sure everything will turn out okay.

- how awesome- or terrible- did your progens turn out?
im still pretty okay with the one i chose, sort of (although i wanted to put the iri gene on her and i dont think it looks as good as it does on imperials, but c'est la vie); the random one i am iffy about? i've been playing around with the offspring generator and nothing is really speaking to me. then again, i don't think i like the way faes look? so i might be biased.
@rouzbouton

I'd like to join the raffle as well. :) Especially because I really love the name of it. Hee!

Question time!

- what are your experiences here at flight rising? how has it been?
creeping forums pre-reg. oohing at pretty dragons that i hope to one day get. noting that the bubble game is incredibly soothing to listen to, but its irritating that it keeps dropping me for some reason in the middle of play. >:

- make any pals?
i have a couple of friends who are already playing, one of which sent me a dragon for free. ;A ; she's so beautiful.

- you may not be a member of the shadow flight but is your flight still cool?
i haven't talked to many people in lightning yet. i like the concept though so im sure everything will turn out okay.

- how awesome- or terrible- did your progens turn out?
im still pretty okay with the one i chose, sort of (although i wanted to put the iri gene on her and i dont think it looks as good as it does on imperials, but c'est la vie); the random one i am iffy about? i've been playing around with the offspring generator and nothing is really speaking to me. then again, i don't think i like the way faes look? so i might be biased.
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio

You're added to the ticket list! Also I love the bubble game and im unnaturally good at it. The music seriously mellows me out too. Im sorry about the creepy forums too btw love!! :( i usually just keep myself in the Arcane forums, theyre DEFINITELY not creepy there. youll be fine in the Lightning forums!

(my friend did that too when i was a newbie lol. gotta love nice veteran friends sobs)

Also definitely give @iphijenia a ping, she's our resident Lighting rep for the Unholy Allegience! I can reaffirm that she's awesome, she is my waifu after all.

Welcome to Flight Rising darling!!
@Curio

You're added to the ticket list! Also I love the bubble game and im unnaturally good at it. The music seriously mellows me out too. Im sorry about the creepy forums too btw love!! :( i usually just keep myself in the Arcane forums, theyre DEFINITELY not creepy there. youll be fine in the Lightning forums!

(my friend did that too when i was a newbie lol. gotta love nice veteran friends sobs)

Also definitely give @iphijenia a ping, she's our resident Lighting rep for the Unholy Allegience! I can reaffirm that she's awesome, she is my waifu after all.

Welcome to Flight Rising darling!!
CMMk63V.png
Also before I forget, HELLO Im nelunsoul and pardon me for my lack of activity. I am a busy working women. Feel free to ping me if you'd like,and if you don't, Ill talk to you anyway!!
Also before I forget, HELLO Im nelunsoul and pardon me for my lack of activity. I am a busy working women. Feel free to ping me if you'd like,and if you don't, Ill talk to you anyway!!
CMMk63V.png
@rouzbouton
No one. I killed absolutely no one
>>

And hello and thank you to everyone!!

@Curio
Hello! we should be pals! also I'm jealous of lightning's eyes, I will never not be jealous. I've noticed some similar problems with the memory game - it keeps the timer running and won't flip over the cards >(

I think your random progen is cute, but she's not spectacular or anything.
@rouzbouton
No one. I killed absolutely no one
>>

And hello and thank you to everyone!!

@Curio
Hello! we should be pals! also I'm jealous of lightning's eyes, I will never not be jealous. I've noticed some similar problems with the memory game - it keeps the timer running and won't flip over the cards >(

I think your random progen is cute, but she's not spectacular or anything.
cPW6H3E.png
@Curio

EY YOOOO LIGHTNING REPRESENT!! Hi hi hi hello!!
Lightning flight is SUPER COOL, you should make a topic on the forum and introduce yourself! I'm sure the welcome will be shockingly warm, since they've given me one when I joined last month!

I've seen your lair and wow, beautiful dregs indeed ;A; It's cool how you have friends already playing though!! Raven (rouzbouton), Lauren (nelunsoul), and I literally went in cold when we saw there were registrations. Then a friend apparently ahd one and gave us SO MANY pretty dragons. It was grea ;A;

I personally LOVE faes but I can see why they may be weird. Nonetheless, both of your progens are really nice looking!
@Curio

EY YOOOO LIGHTNING REPRESENT!! Hi hi hi hello!!
Lightning flight is SUPER COOL, you should make a topic on the forum and introduce yourself! I'm sure the welcome will be shockingly warm, since they've given me one when I joined last month!

I've seen your lair and wow, beautiful dregs indeed ;A; It's cool how you have friends already playing though!! Raven (rouzbouton), Lauren (nelunsoul), and I literally went in cold when we saw there were registrations. Then a friend apparently ahd one and gave us SO MANY pretty dragons. It was grea ;A;

I personally LOVE faes but I can see why they may be weird. Nonetheless, both of your progens are really nice looking!
also id like to state that ill be slipping in random prizes to some lucky individuals. like slipping into stockings above the fire place. lets be freaking santa.

Stay tuned!
also id like to state that ill be slipping in random prizes to some lucky individuals. like slipping into stockings above the fire place. lets be freaking santa.

Stay tuned!
CMMk63V.png
Yay, let's be santa and not Krampus~
Yay, let's be santa and not Krampus~
cPW6H3E.png
GIFTS ARE SO MUCH FUN THOUGH. I looooooooooove gifts. Did your flight toss you any gifts?
GIFTS ARE SO MUCH FUN THOUGH. I looooooooooove gifts. Did your flight toss you any gifts?
I got so many gifts; mostly dragons. I have a somewhat ridiculous number now, not that I'm complaining, they're beautiful. I also got some familiars :) (Sorry I took so long to reply by the way, I had to feed my cat and give her her meds)
I got so many gifts; mostly dragons. I have a somewhat ridiculous number now, not that I'm complaining, they're beautiful. I also got some familiars :) (Sorry I took so long to reply by the way, I had to feed my cat and give her her meds)
cPW6H3E.png
@MissRaven My flight gave me looots of apparel gifts! They all understood my obsession with the color blue. I love blue. I love blue too much.. .. . . .
@MissRaven My flight gave me looots of apparel gifts! They all understood my obsession with the color blue. I love blue. I love blue too much.. .. . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14