Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Currently closed
1 2
@Kimpe Hello! I'm join FR today~ Could I have Autumn Harvest pair, please? They are realy beautiful Dragons :D
@Kimpe Hello! I'm join FR today~ Could I have Autumn Harvest pair, please? They are realy beautiful Dragons :D
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
@kimpe: Hello I've moved this thread over to the Raffle forum, the perfect place to host your give-aways! c:
@kimpe: Hello I've moved this thread over to the Raffle forum, the perfect place to host your give-aways! c:
@Kimpe

I accepted him! Thank you so much! Have a nice day :D
@Kimpe

I accepted him! Thank you so much! Have a nice day :D
@LostWingsInTime @Walle @racon25 @HearTheRequiem @taumu @karth @Hanabi @geneticHORROR

All dragons have been sent! Thank you and enjoy your new babies! And welcome to FR!!
@LostWingsInTime @Walle @racon25 @HearTheRequiem @taumu @karth @Hanabi @geneticHORROR

All dragons have been sent! Thank you and enjoy your new babies! And welcome to FR!!
oxyLLLA.jpg
@Gaia Oops, thanks for moving it. XD
@Gaia Oops, thanks for moving it. XD
oxyLLLA.jpg
@Kimpe Thanks a bunch!
@Kimpe Thanks a bunch!
2ujtpwz.jpg
@kimpe theres a problem with maia, i cant accept because of his apparel
@kimpe theres a problem with maia, i cant accept because of his apparel
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngrhmm82.jpgicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@LostWingsInTime Oops, sorry about that. I thought I removed it all. He's so purple they faded right in. :P Removed and resent.
@LostWingsInTime Oops, sorry about that. I thought I removed it all. He's so purple they faded right in. :P Removed and resent.
oxyLLLA.jpg
@Kimpe its ok :p thank you!
@Kimpe its ok :p thank you!
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngrhmm82.jpgicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
1 2