Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Currently closed
1 2
...plus some spares.

I've been planning a mini-lair purge and what better way than to share some of my old breeding pairs? The breeding pairs I will only allow to go together. Some are RTB, some will be ready within two weeks. Most these pairs have tight ranges for at least two colors and all are TG.

Rules:
  • IN ORDER TO GET THE PAIR: Write me a sentence about your lair and why you want my dragons. This can be anything. It can be RP-related, it can be, 'I want to breed colorful mirrors' or even 'I don't know what I'm doing yet but I think they're pretty!'
  • Only one pair per person.
  • They can only go together! No splitting up.
  • Ping me to get my attention please! (Type @Kimpe on your post) and list the pair you want that's under the quote-tag. I.E., 'I want Tundratastic because...' (I make no apologies for my pair-names being dumb)
  • Newbies during the Nov 17-18th reg window only please! I will check!
  • If there's any apparel on the dragons that I didn't remove already, I can include it if you like it.
  • For the singles, a person may take up to two singles. I can't guarantee any two are unrelated, so if you're buying them for breeding please check them in the workshop.

On to the dragons:

And all gone for now. Holy butts, that was fast! More may be listed later.
...plus some spares.

I've been planning a mini-lair purge and what better way than to share some of my old breeding pairs? The breeding pairs I will only allow to go together. Some are RTB, some will be ready within two weeks. Most these pairs have tight ranges for at least two colors and all are TG.

Rules:
  • IN ORDER TO GET THE PAIR: Write me a sentence about your lair and why you want my dragons. This can be anything. It can be RP-related, it can be, 'I want to breed colorful mirrors' or even 'I don't know what I'm doing yet but I think they're pretty!'
  • Only one pair per person.
  • They can only go together! No splitting up.
  • Ping me to get my attention please! (Type @Kimpe on your post) and list the pair you want that's under the quote-tag. I.E., 'I want Tundratastic because...' (I make no apologies for my pair-names being dumb)
  • Newbies during the Nov 17-18th reg window only please! I will check!
  • If there's any apparel on the dragons that I didn't remove already, I can include it if you like it.
  • For the singles, a person may take up to two singles. I can't guarantee any two are unrelated, so if you're buying them for breeding please check them in the workshop.

On to the dragons:

And all gone for now. Holy butts, that was fast! More may be listed later.
oxyLLLA.jpg
@Kimpe may i have purple power? im trying to make a pair for each colour
@Kimpe may i have purple power? im trying to make a pair for each colour
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngrhmm82.jpgicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Kimpe

Could I get Shiver and Crisp please? D: They're gorgeous!
@Kimpe

Could I get Shiver and Crisp please? D: They're gorgeous!
@Kimpe Could I have the Smokey Faes pair, please? My reason is kind of bad but uh, they look really cute and I love the whole smoke effect. I also wanna breed some bbies shhhhh~
@Kimpe Could I have the Smokey Faes pair, please? My reason is kind of bad but uh, they look really cute and I love the whole smoke effect. I also wanna breed some bbies shhhhh~
f7ZiJQ7.png
totoro_pixel_icon_by_gutterface-d62xnr0.gif
@Kimpe
hello there :)
if possible i would like to have the Tundratastic pair (i love that name hahaha xD), but why you ask? your dragons look absolutely stunning and i need stunning and beautiful dragons to conquer the world *heroic pose*
hahaha xD

no, seriously...i'm petting my laptopscreen at the moment..GOSH, THEY ARE GORGEOUS
@Kimpe
hello there :)
if possible i would like to have the Tundratastic pair (i love that name hahaha xD), but why you ask? your dragons look absolutely stunning and i need stunning and beautiful dragons to conquer the world *heroic pose*
hahaha xD

no, seriously...i'm petting my laptopscreen at the moment..GOSH, THEY ARE GORGEOUS
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Kimpe

Can I have Lovely Coatls please? I really love coatls
@Kimpe

Can I have Lovely Coatls please? I really love coatls
2ujtpwz.jpg
@Kimpe If it'd be okay...I'd love the Pearlcatcher Hatchling, I love the sunset-gradient on the wings and I'd love to pass it down!
@Kimpe If it'd be okay...I'd love the Pearlcatcher Hatchling, I love the sunset-gradient on the wings and I'd love to pass it down!
@Kimpe

Could I adopt Unnamed Male Skydancer Hatchling, please...? He is so cute!
@Kimpe

Could I adopt Unnamed Male Skydancer Hatchling, please...? He is so cute!
Eep, that was fast. @.@ Processing all of these! Sending Crossroads requests shortly.
Eep, that was fast. @.@ Processing all of these! Sending Crossroads requests shortly.
oxyLLLA.jpg
@Kimpe

Hello! :)
I love the Autumn Harvest pair! The colours are so beautiful and they totally look like a personification (dragonification?) of autumn!

Thanks! x3
@Kimpe

Hello! :)
I love the Autumn Harvest pair! The colours are so beautiful and they totally look like a personification (dragonification?) of autumn!

Thanks! x3
5cx1lc.jpgfL0umpy.png arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png
1 2