Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 ... 535 536
Right, so, its going on a week since I have been unable to access either the Coli or FG since my computer died and I got a new one. To leave more information here:

Browser: Chrome, but tried IE and FF
Antivirus: McAfee, Malwarebytes

The coliseum gets stuck at the loading bar, doing nothing until connection to the game server drops out. Initially it seems normal, with the FR logo and the "Loading..." message at the bottom. But in less than a second, the loading message disappears, and it's just an empty black bar. Within a minute, everything disappears and I get the "lost connection to game server" message.

The FG games are a little stranger. Runestones, Shockswitch, and Tidal Trouble will actually load and get me to the menu, but they do nothing beyond that. High scores do not load, and the game itself does not function, essentially getting stuck on a blank format (the background and UI are there, but no tiles in runestones, no bubbles in tidal trouble, you get the idea). Jigsaw just refuses to load altogether. Just like with the coliseum, after a minute or so, they drop out to the "lost connection to game server" message.

I have checked http://websocketstest.com. It all works as it is supposed to. I run McAfee (came preloaded on my PC) and Malwarebytes, and neither appear to be affecting site communication. There doesn't seem to be anything that should be compromising my ability to access the Coliseum or the Fairgrounds, but I am still having trouble.
Right, so, its going on a week since I have been unable to access either the Coli or FG since my computer died and I got a new one. To leave more information here:

Browser: Chrome, but tried IE and FF
Antivirus: McAfee, Malwarebytes

The coliseum gets stuck at the loading bar, doing nothing until connection to the game server drops out. Initially it seems normal, with the FR logo and the "Loading..." message at the bottom. But in less than a second, the loading message disappears, and it's just an empty black bar. Within a minute, everything disappears and I get the "lost connection to game server" message.

The FG games are a little stranger. Runestones, Shockswitch, and Tidal Trouble will actually load and get me to the menu, but they do nothing beyond that. High scores do not load, and the game itself does not function, essentially getting stuck on a blank format (the background and UI are there, but no tiles in runestones, no bubbles in tidal trouble, you get the idea). Jigsaw just refuses to load altogether. Just like with the coliseum, after a minute or so, they drop out to the "lost connection to game server" message.

I have checked http://websocketstest.com. It all works as it is supposed to. I run McAfee (came preloaded on my PC) and Malwarebytes, and neither appear to be affecting site communication. There doesn't seem to be anything that should be compromising my ability to access the Coliseum or the Fairgrounds, but I am still having trouble.
sQ35KLV.png
[center]I don't know if this helps but this is what has been happening in the Fairgrounds to me and other players lately. [img]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/ChaMberSWasHere/Flight%20Rising/flightrisingbug_zps0a0893ba.png[/img][/center]
I don't know if this helps but this is what has been happening in the Fairgrounds to me and other players lately.
flightrisingbug_zps0a0893ba.png
HzGpUHb.png
So the coliseum is loading for me. However, it is giving me serious issues. For the last couple of days, I've been having issues with either some unseen enemy attacking my dragons after I've finished off all the ones of the level or of having to make an extra move after I've finished off all the dragons.

Today was the strangest, though. Today my own dragon attacked my other dragon as I finished off the last enemy.
So the coliseum is loading for me. However, it is giving me serious issues. For the last couple of days, I've been having issues with either some unseen enemy attacking my dragons after I've finished off all the ones of the level or of having to make an extra move after I've finished off all the dragons.

Today was the strangest, though. Today my own dragon attacked my other dragon as I finished off the last enemy.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Still cannot connect at all to both the fairgrounds AND the coliseum, since the few days even before November 10th (my original post for this issue on page 471, I believe). I've also tried multiple browsers, different times of the day, and I've cleared ALL of my cookies and browsing history. Nothing is working to even briefly start the connection to either locations.
Still cannot connect at all to both the fairgrounds AND the coliseum, since the few days even before November 10th (my original post for this issue on page 471, I believe). I've also tried multiple browsers, different times of the day, and I've cleared ALL of my cookies and browsing history. Nothing is working to even briefly start the connection to either locations.
Fairgrounds: routinely lose connection before game ends

Coliseum: freezes in middle of game.

These two issues are happening constantly.
Fairgrounds: routinely lose connection before game ends

Coliseum: freezes in middle of game.

These two issues are happening constantly.
@philstar22 That might be from one of the Wind Monsters skills. It has a chance to cause your dragons to go berserk and attack themselves or allies.

My coliseum is constantly freezing and crashing. I'm already using the safemode link as the original link no longer loads for me at all. I'd be in the middle of a battle or close to finishing one when Poof, I get that annoying screen that says connection to the game server is lost. I've also tried toggling those socket things in my profile.

=) Just thought I'd add my problems to the list.

I use Firefox (latest update) and my net comes from Time Warner Cable just in case you need that info as well. A lot of places require that info so I'll put it here.
@philstar22 That might be from one of the Wind Monsters skills. It has a chance to cause your dragons to go berserk and attack themselves or allies.

My coliseum is constantly freezing and crashing. I'm already using the safemode link as the original link no longer loads for me at all. I'd be in the middle of a battle or close to finishing one when Poof, I get that annoying screen that says connection to the game server is lost. I've also tried toggling those socket things in my profile.

=) Just thought I'd add my problems to the list.

I use Firefox (latest update) and my net comes from Time Warner Cable just in case you need that info as well. A lot of places require that info so I'll put it here.
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid

I thought of that, but it has happened when my dragon has not been fit. And that does not explain the need to make extra moves after everything is already dead.
@Demonskid

I thought of that, but it has happened when my dragon has not been fit. And that does not explain the need to make extra moves after everything is already dead.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Firefox Version 32.0

Adobe flash, u say it doesn't use so I turn it off, because when I go into the game
area of the site, it automatically turns it on. The rest of the site Does not. Except the Coliseum.
I end the process in WindowsTask Manager - window each time.

Anti virus, anything that is blocked that I use is moved into the folder to bypass when scans are performed. Has worked on everything else. So I am going to say it works for this as well.

Doesn't matter which game I go to play, I have to restart EVERYTIME ..
After one or a few times it then allows me to play.

Coliseum, has now begun to do the same. As well as turn on Flash player, which I turn off.
And it has other issues.. fight is over, game does not move to next window to earn points for leveling. It just sits there. Sometimes if I try to do a hit or two, if it allows it, it will move on. Most of the time. I have to RESTART the coliseum. At times it will Freeze up, more so now than it did when I first started here.

Did the check on websockets all are marked, yes

I stopped playing for awhile . I came back and it hasn't changed.
Firefox Version 32.0

Adobe flash, u say it doesn't use so I turn it off, because when I go into the game
area of the site, it automatically turns it on. The rest of the site Does not. Except the Coliseum.
I end the process in WindowsTask Manager - window each time.

Anti virus, anything that is blocked that I use is moved into the folder to bypass when scans are performed. Has worked on everything else. So I am going to say it works for this as well.

Doesn't matter which game I go to play, I have to restart EVERYTIME ..
After one or a few times it then allows me to play.

Coliseum, has now begun to do the same. As well as turn on Flash player, which I turn off.
And it has other issues.. fight is over, game does not move to next window to earn points for leveling. It just sits there. Sometimes if I try to do a hit or two, if it allows it, it will move on. Most of the time. I have to RESTART the coliseum. At times it will Freeze up, more so now than it did when I first started here.

Did the check on websockets all are marked, yes

I stopped playing for awhile . I came back and it hasn't changed.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
[quote name="ellobomalo" date="2014-11-13 15:37:15"]For about a week I can't get through one puzzle of tidal trouble. This happened when the site started going into optimization and was working fine until I cleared my cache (as suggested by the front page). Prior to yesterday, it was letting me get through one puzzle then it would "reload" for the next puzzle and crash. Now just starting it up and in the time it takes me to move the mouse to full screen it crashes. I've cleared my cache, restarted my browser, tried a different browser. What else am I supposed to do?[/quote] Still having this issue but now it's worse. I can't even play once through in TT, a few shots and it boots me off. It'd be great to see some sort of response that ya'know our posts aren't for naught. Especially considering a lot of us have gone through the avenue that anyone provides us (the usual clear cache, check your browser, try a different browser). Can't just be all of our systems suddenly rejecting Coli and Faire. What else can we do on our end to help fix this?
ellobomalo wrote on 2014-11-13 15:37:15:
For about a week I can't get through one puzzle of tidal trouble.

This happened when the site started going into optimization and was working fine until I cleared my cache (as suggested by the front page).

Prior to yesterday, it was letting me get through one puzzle then it would "reload" for the next puzzle and crash. Now just starting it up and in the time it takes me to move the mouse to full screen it crashes.

I've cleared my cache, restarted my browser, tried a different browser. What else am I supposed to do?

Still having this issue but now it's worse. I can't even play once through in TT, a few shots and it boots me off.

It'd be great to see some sort of response that ya'know our posts aren't for naught. Especially considering a lot of us have gone through the avenue that anyone provides us (the usual clear cache, check your browser, try a different browser). Can't just be all of our systems suddenly rejecting Coli and Faire.

What else can we do on our end to help fix this?
XcyS55e.png
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d9d0495af23ca6be7d00db80b1affbcb/tumblr_nf68sffeiE1ql2vy4o1_500.png[/img] So I was just playing and the whole game screen physically turned in circles and got stuck like this. The buttons still work, and they're in the correct spot on the page, just not the image. I'll clear out my cache and all the fun stuff, but I just wanted to let you all know that this is apparently a possibility. .....and okay, really hilarious.
tumblr_nf68sffeiE1ql2vy4o1_500.png

So I was just playing and the whole game screen physically turned in circles and got stuck like this. The buttons still work, and they're in the correct spot on the page, just not the image.

I'll clear out my cache and all the fun stuff, but I just wanted to let you all know that this is apparently a possibility. .....and okay, really hilarious.
1 2 ... 471 472 473 474 475 ... 535 536