Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 535 536
IT seems neither the coliseum nor the fair games are working right, could you guys please fix this or something? would be appreciated so I can go and collect treasure and hopefully gems.
IT seems neither the coliseum nor the fair games are working right, could you guys please fix this or something? would be appreciated so I can go and collect treasure and hopefully gems.
The coliseum seems to get extremely lagging on me after the first two rounds in the monster battle area (kelp beds more specifically) to the point where I'd be lucky to get to a third round before it either freezes or is moving so slow that it almost freezes on me, if I refresh its fine for another round or two then the whole processes starts over again. I tried going to a different computer and it still does it.
now as of 19:20 server time ( I am 2 hours a head of the sever) the coli keeps crashing not even a whole round in, makes trying to train that much more difficult.

@youreyes2see
have you tried playing the coliseum with the flash on? it might actually need flash despite saying it doesn't, I think it does judging by the nature of the battles stone when activated as they appear to use flash animation, just a suggestion though, I will say that I am no expert at these things.

ok that make sense at least it helps pin down the problem but I can't seem to turn off flash in chrome and fire fox and internet explore drive me completely batty for one reason or another. hopefully they can fix that soon
The coliseum seems to get extremely lagging on me after the first two rounds in the monster battle area (kelp beds more specifically) to the point where I'd be lucky to get to a third round before it either freezes or is moving so slow that it almost freezes on me, if I refresh its fine for another round or two then the whole processes starts over again. I tried going to a different computer and it still does it.
now as of 19:20 server time ( I am 2 hours a head of the sever) the coli keeps crashing not even a whole round in, makes trying to train that much more difficult.

@youreyes2see
have you tried playing the coliseum with the flash on? it might actually need flash despite saying it doesn't, I think it does judging by the nature of the battles stone when activated as they appear to use flash animation, just a suggestion though, I will say that I am no expert at these things.

ok that make sense at least it helps pin down the problem but I can't seem to turn off flash in chrome and fire fox and internet explore drive me completely batty for one reason or another. hopefully they can fix that soon
3 hours ahead of FR
ZNhRsiG.png
@hug1339

I tried flash and got exactly what you have described. Tried different browsers too. When I turn it off it does work better. Just now and then I get glitches and deal with them.. as I have seen so many are dealing with it too..
@hug1339

I tried flash and got exactly what you have described. Tried different browsers too. When I turn it off it does work better. Just now and then I get glitches and deal with them.. as I have seen so many are dealing with it too..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Coli is lagging again every time a someone uses magic
Coli is lagging again every time a someone uses magic
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Coliseum constantly losing connection. Can't make through one figh before it does
Coliseum constantly losing connection. Can't make through one figh before it does
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
No trouble with coli, but Tidal Trouble is giving me the same old runaround (disconnect before the end of a game).
No trouble with coli, but Tidal Trouble is giving me the same old runaround (disconnect before the end of a game).
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
^--Same.
^--Same.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
The menus load for me, but I find myself unable to click anything, stuck at the main game screen, or, for coli, the organization page. I'm using Firefox and Safari. Safari works fine on iOS as far as menus go and fighting, but it's still laggy and suffers strange, random disconnections.

Had an adware cleanup and it helped! Still have disconnections on iOS though.
The menus load for me, but I find myself unable to click anything, stuck at the main game screen, or, for coli, the organization page. I'm using Firefox and Safari. Safari works fine on iOS as far as menus go and fighting, but it's still laggy and suffers strange, random disconnections.

Had an adware cleanup and it helped! Still have disconnections on iOS though.
[quote name="TigerLily" date="2014-11-17 21:56:00"]No trouble with coli, but Tidal Trouble is giving me the same old runaround (disconnect before the end of a game).[/quote] Reporting same result, cannot handle getting into 1 fight without it freezing up and dropping connection. (Tried between IE and Chrome but same result regardless.)
TigerLily wrote on 2014-11-17 21:56:00:

Reporting same result, cannot handle getting into 1 fight without it freezing up and dropping connection. (Tried between IE and Chrome but same result regardless.)
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Is it a loading issue for the game to freeze if a dragon loses health in the middle of an attack(I have no idea how that happened....)? I'm stuck on this screen: [img]http://i.imgur.com/9Rd5aUt.png[/img] Kinda shy on making a topic and I'm unsure if this is just a loading issue. I don't think its frozen, animations are looping normally.
Is it a loading issue for the game to freeze if a dragon loses health in the middle of an attack(I have no idea how that happened....)? I'm stuck on this screen:

9Rd5aUt.png

Kinda shy on making a topic and I'm unsure if this is just a loading issue. I don't think its frozen, animations are looping normally.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 535 536