Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | switching flights for movie nights
1 2
Good morning! This is a reminder that players can participate in Flight Rising and it's community in any way that they feel most comfortable and happy with! Please keep Site Rules and Guildlines in mind, so that the forums remain a positive experience for everyone! Thank you! :)
Good morning! This is a reminder that players can participate in Flight Rising and it's community in any way that they feel most comfortable and happy with! Please keep Site Rules and Guildlines in mind, so that the forums remain a positive experience for everyone! Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I think a larger flight would suit you well! :) I've flight hopped a couple times and it's been fun.

Nature flight - it's been too long to give you any accurate info. I partly left due to the lack of moderator, but that's no longer an issue.

Wind flight - I was there for six months. I think there's movie night? Zero drama, flight mod, very friendly and welcoming. Especially good for creative types into art or writing.

Shadow flight - Only joined recently, haven't been too active. Checked the first couple pages of the forum and didn't see any movie night stuff. No moderator, but no drama either. Friendly, welcoming. Relatively active forum.
I think a larger flight would suit you well! :) I've flight hopped a couple times and it's been fun.

Nature flight - it's been too long to give you any accurate info. I partly left due to the lack of moderator, but that's no longer an issue.

Wind flight - I was there for six months. I think there's movie night? Zero drama, flight mod, very friendly and welcoming. Especially good for creative types into art or writing.

Shadow flight - Only joined recently, haven't been too active. Checked the first couple pages of the forum and didn't see any movie night stuff. No moderator, but no drama either. Friendly, welcoming. Relatively active forum.
“blaireau’s
Just to clarify on the previous mention of Light flight, we used to have a movie night, but the person running it switched flights. Someone is trying to set one up again, I think, but as far as I know we don't currently have one?
Just to clarify on the previous mention of Light flight, we used to have a movie night, but the person running it switched flights. Someone is trying to set one up again, I think, but as far as I know we don't currently have one?

Y1N7tKs.png
voting arcane from what I've seen we have fun movie nights :3
voting arcane from what I've seen we have fun movie nights :3
c2seq.png
@MoodyRebelMage Somebody recently set a new one up. I know it's been active recently because I'm on its ping list!
@MoodyRebelMage Somebody recently set a new one up. I know it's been active recently because I'm on its ping list!
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
I used to go to a few Arcane movie nights and they are a blast!
I can't go anymore because I'm so busy but they were a favorite of mine. Really let me connect with the community. 'v'
Movie choices were always rad.

Good luck with your choice though!
I used to go to a few Arcane movie nights and they are a blast!
I can't go anymore because I'm so busy but they were a favorite of mine. Really let me connect with the community. 'v'
Movie choices were always rad.

Good luck with your choice though!
@Succubrat
Yeah, that's how I felt when I made the thread. Thank you for explaining it :).
@JCstiches
Thanks for coming in to help out :)

@everyone else. Thank you again giving your thoughts and input for me to consider :). I didn't really expect the thread to get so many more replies, haha, but thanks for giving me more things to consider for your flights :).
@Succubrat
Yeah, that's how I felt when I made the thread. Thank you for explaining it :).
@JCstiches
Thanks for coming in to help out :)

@everyone else. Thank you again giving your thoughts and input for me to consider :). I didn't really expect the thread to get so many more replies, haha, but thanks for giving me more things to consider for your flights :).
1 2