Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR News Amateur Hour: The Behemoth Bugs
1 2 3 4 5
George. God that brings me back.
George. God that brings me back.
“blaireau’s
And if the Behemoth really is attached to the Gladekeeper's flank, just how big is the Gladekeeper? O_o
And if the Behemoth really is attached to the Gladekeeper's flank, just how big is the Gladekeeper? O_o
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Everyone, thank you so much for reading (and laughing at our perhaps-off colour jokes). It really does make me happy to see everyone saying that they laughed at what we wrote and got the references we hid in there.
Everyone, thank you so much for reading (and laughing at our perhaps-off colour jokes). It really does make me happy to see everyone saying that they laughed at what we wrote and got the references we hid in there.
**Soprano x Khrysaor**
tumblr_inline_ncfm2mfPpr1qlvcbp.png
@RandyPandy Added! Thanks!

@Fliychell Well, if our guesstimations are correct...Gladekeeper is like...really big. Super big.
@RandyPandy Added! Thanks!

@Fliychell Well, if our guesstimations are correct...Gladekeeper is like...really big. Super big.
Soprano x Khrysaor
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
"Are we there yet???" A refrain any parent on a long trip (say, more than 5 minutes) gets to hear repeatedly. I can so feel the pain!!!!!!!
"Are we there yet???" A refrain any parent on a long trip (say, more than 5 minutes) gets to hear repeatedly. I can so feel the pain!!!!!!!
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
Hahah great work!
"almost as big as the bugs that show up whenever the magical “developers” try to change something in Sornieth." that art was awesome xDD
Hahah great work!
"almost as big as the bugs that show up whenever the magical “developers” try to change something in Sornieth." that art was awesome xDD
We were worried we would get lost on our way to the Behemoth. Thankfully, our tour guide, George, didn’t even have to try to watch out for that tree, so we never got lost.

Did you really just make that reference? XD

(Also, who wants to bet George is totally a Tundra?)
We were worried we would get lost on our way to the Behemoth. Thankfully, our tour guide, George, didn’t even have to try to watch out for that tree, so we never got lost.

Did you really just make that reference? XD

(Also, who wants to bet George is totally a Tundra?)
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
[quote name="Fliychiell" date="2014-11-16 11:01:01"][color=blue]And if the Behemoth really is attached to the Gladekeeper's flank, just how big is the Gladekeeper? O_o[/quote] Let's just say She's a very big creature. Very, VERY big. No way to measure something of that size... Even more reason to keep your filthy talons out of Her forest! (I can confirm that this article is completely true - I moved to the behemoth a few days ago, but thankfully our many Imperials and Guardiand carried all the items and smaller dragons, We built a make-shift elevator for the mid-sized dragons, and within two days everyone was up there on the branch we were allowed to build our lair upon. We've got a corridor built within the tree, with bigger and smaller rooms for our dragons. We've built the beginning of Goldgem's - our Blacksmith - new armory already, and are developing a faster elevator so we don't take hours to get down or back up. That's going to be exceptionally useful for Gathering/battling Beasts. Our nesting grounds are kept in a different room, where sunlight breaks through the canopy and allows our eggs to photosynthesize and remain healthy. Found, abandoned eggs are kept in a room next to that, sorted by element.)
Fliychiell wrote on 2014-11-16 11:01:01:

Let's just say She's a very big creature. Very, VERY big. No way to measure something of that size...

Even more reason to keep your filthy talons out of Her forest!

(I can confirm that this article is completely true - I moved to the behemoth a few days ago, but thankfully our many Imperials and Guardiand carried all the items and smaller dragons, We built a make-shift elevator for the mid-sized dragons, and within two days everyone was up there on the branch we were allowed to build our lair upon. We've got a corridor built within the tree, with bigger and smaller rooms for our dragons. We've built the beginning of Goldgem's - our Blacksmith - new armory already, and are developing a faster elevator so we don't take hours to get down or back up. That's going to be exceptionally useful for Gathering/battling Beasts. Our nesting grounds are kept in a different room, where sunlight breaks through the canopy and allows our eggs to photosynthesize and remain healthy. Found, abandoned eggs are kept in a room next to that, sorted by element.)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mnemosyne Mayyyybe we did, mayyybe we didn't (read: we absolutely did)

@Mutation That does sound like a fantastic lair! I'm sure Root and his clan could use some tips for getting up, since the last time we checked he was still working on it.
@Mnemosyne Mayyyybe we did, mayyybe we didn't (read: we absolutely did)

@Mutation That does sound like a fantastic lair! I'm sure Root and his clan could use some tips for getting up, since the last time we checked he was still working on it.
Soprano x Khrysaor
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
Mile high club?

Does that mean that the Behemoth has been...

erm...

Pollinating from all the way up there?
Mile high club?

Does that mean that the Behemoth has been...

erm...

Pollinating from all the way up there?
nOKB0vW.png
1 2 3 4 5