Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OODLES O' DOODLES
1 2
hi there!! i'm gonna be sellin' some of THESE for a while!

i'm open to drawing gijinkas/ human versions of your dragons as well, so don't be shy about asking! you can see more references of my regular artwork over HERE

these are just for fun, so no complex backgrounds or anything, sorry!!
lemme know if you'd just like a certain color bg, or transparent

i'll be doin this by slots! just leave me a message in the thread please n thank ya

1) Irato
2) EMPTY
3) EMPTY
4) EMPTY
hi there!! i'm gonna be sellin' some of THESE for a while!

i'm open to drawing gijinkas/ human versions of your dragons as well, so don't be shy about asking! you can see more references of my regular artwork over HERE

these are just for fun, so no complex backgrounds or anything, sorry!!
lemme know if you'd just like a certain color bg, or transparent

i'll be doin this by slots! just leave me a message in the thread please n thank ya

1) Irato
2) EMPTY
3) EMPTY
4) EMPTY
omg i would love to have a bust of my dragon aurielle [ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=64602&tab=dragon&did=6167628]x[/url] ] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/7286378042695643072d43b23f9c8006/tumblr_nex7afmmVc1tofdebo7_400.png[/img] should i just send the 30k right now? background preferably a sorta light blueish and/or greenish color :^o
omg i would love to have a bust of my dragon aurielle [ x ]

tumblr_nex7afmmVc1tofdebo7_400.png

should i just send the 30k right now? background preferably a sorta light blueish and/or greenish color :^o
@kaijuru SURE THING!! you can pay me after i'm done!
@kaijuru SURE THING!! you can pay me after i'm done!
@kaijuru here ya go!!
@kaijuru here ya go!!
@bearonaise Are you open to doing oc art as well? If not, that's fine!
@bearonaise Are you open to doing oc art as well? If not, that's fine!
@irato OH OF COURSE i wasnt expectin to do any but i sure can do oc art for you!!!
@irato OH OF COURSE i wasnt expectin to do any but i sure can do oc art for you!!!
@Bearonaise Ahh that'd be great! Could I have a bust of this girl? She's wearing a tank top underneath.
@Bearonaise Ahh that'd be great! Could I have a bust of this girl? She's wearing a tank top underneath.
@irato yes yes! she's so cute *__*
@irato yes yes! she's so cute *__*
@bearonaise Would you accept gems as payment as well? :33
@bearonaise Would you accept gems as payment as well? :33
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@littlesundragon yup yup!! ALSO @irato i'll start up on yours tomorrow! i was out all day today
@littlesundragon yup yup!! ALSO @irato i'll start up on yours tomorrow! i was out all day today
1 2