Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GLight's pretty Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@PhoenixFlame : Take iiiiiiitttt~

@Prongsie : It is! I'll take it down, and you can go a head and send the request. ' u '
@PhoenixFlame : Take iiiiiiitttt~

@Prongsie : It is! I'll take it down, and you can go a head and send the request. ' u '
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight
Woohoo! Thank you! I will happily take whatever is available
@GLight
Woohoo! Thank you! I will happily take whatever is available
@GLight
I sent a crossroads, dollface. c:
@GLight
I sent a crossroads, dollface. c:
FlameCallerBanner_zpsda0ac48e.png
@Shpharr : Pretty much whatever you see on the front page. :D (I also have two ember coal babies for sale on page 5 of my lair, if you're interested)
@Shpharr : Pretty much whatever you see on the front page. :D (I also have two ember coal babies for sale on page 5 of my lair, if you're interested)
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight How about that pretty circuit skydancer?
@GLight How about that pretty circuit skydancer?
@Shpharr : Absolutely. I'll take down the listing. Feel free to send in the trade request any time. c:
@Shpharr : Absolutely. I'll take down the listing. Feel free to send in the trade request any time. c:
@GLight;
wooo I'm the latest @ replying, sorry!

You should be, they look really nice! I guess the satisfaction of getting the dragon you had in mind should be the main thing for completing a project like that anyway.

edit: woah it ate my post

Anyway, yeah small forums are the best! Wish I'd been here when that was a thing. D: But I was too slow~
@GLight;
wooo I'm the latest @ replying, sorry!

You should be, they look really nice! I guess the satisfaction of getting the dragon you had in mind should be the main thing for completing a project like that anyway.

edit: woah it ate my post

Anyway, yeah small forums are the best! Wish I'd been here when that was a thing. D: But I was too slow~
@GLight
I'm friends with your fiancé c: I was the one who sent him that zombie thing someone sent me with the zombie baby.
@GLight
I'm friends with your fiancé c: I was the one who sent him that zombie thing someone sent me with the zombie baby.
Wbn2weP.png
@GLight - feel free to readd me to the ping list c: Unfortunately I have a full lair, but best of luck finding good homes for these little cuties~
@GLight - feel free to readd me to the ping list c: Unfortunately I have a full lair, but best of luck finding good homes for these little cuties~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
aww man could I get #3 ;A;