Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fade's Place - humanized dragons
1 2
As the title states, I'm only doing one type of drawing right now, and that is humanized versions of the dragon of your choice. Here's an example. [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/FoxxLaverinth/random/ashfallhumansm_zps077c4e71.png[/img][/center] Sorry I haven't yet made more. At some other point in time I might add more things to my shop, but right now I'm starting basic. I will keep [i]three[/i] slots open and will not fill it beyond that so that I can keep up. I'm not sure how long or how often I'm going to do this. Drawings are [b]50,000[/b] treasure or [b]500[/b] gems. I apologize if that seems a bit high, but I'm not someone who can churn out quick sketches or headshots. If you're interested reply here, then once you're added to the list send me a PM with a detailed description of the clothing, hair, pose, etc. that you want for your image. I will try to take no more than a couple days from the time I begin your drawing, and I'll ping you when I do. [b]You do not need to pay me until I have sent you a rough sketch.[/b] I want to make certain you're happy with the design before you commit to anything. [b][u]CURRENT LIST[/u][/b] 1. 2. 3. You will get the original sized image (larger than the one shown) to resize as you see fit. I can also make a resized version for you if you want.
As the title states, I'm only doing one type of drawing right now, and that is humanized versions of the dragon of your choice. Here's an example.
ashfallhumansm_zps077c4e71.png

Sorry I haven't yet made more.

At some other point in time I might add more things to my shop, but right now I'm starting basic. I will keep three slots open and will not fill it beyond that so that I can keep up. I'm not sure how long or how often I'm going to do this.

Drawings are 50,000 treasure or 500 gems. I apologize if that seems a bit high, but I'm not someone who can churn out quick sketches or headshots.

If you're interested reply here, then once you're added to the list send me a PM with a detailed description of the clothing, hair, pose, etc. that you want for your image. I will try to take no more than a couple days from the time I begin your drawing, and I'll ping you when I do.

You do not need to pay me until I have sent you a rough sketch. I want to make certain you're happy with the design before you commit to anything.

CURRENT LIST

You will get the original sized image (larger than the one shown) to resize as you see fit. I can also make a resized version for you if you want.
(Yes, I know the site is going down for maintenance soon and I probably won't be up much longer, but I wanted to get this posted.)
(Yes, I know the site is going down for maintenance soon and I probably won't be up much longer, but I wanted to get this posted.)
Home for the afternoon. And man, people seriously underprice their art here.
Home for the afternoon. And man, people seriously underprice their art here.
Seconding the underpricing of art here! But also, reserving a slot.
Seconding the underpricing of art here! But also, reserving a slot.
@Gnomeskillet

Alrighty! I'll add you on. Make sure to send me a description of what you want!
@Gnomeskillet

Alrighty! I'll add you on. Make sure to send me a description of what you want!
And now that the site will actually let me post... Here's the final product of that. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/FoxxLaverinth/sketches/izzyhumansm_zpsbab54c1a.png[/img]
And now that the site will actually let me post... Here's the final product of that.

izzyhumansm_zpsbab54c1a.png
Hiya! I'd love to snag a spot!
Hiya! I'd love to snag a spot!
Consider yourself on the list! I can't edit the main post at the moment because the site's being a butt, but I'll fix it when I can.
Consider yourself on the list! I can't edit the main post at the moment because the site's being a butt, but I'll fix it when I can.
@SammiDoLittle Whoops, I should probably ping you.
@SammiDoLittle Whoops, I should probably ping you.
Alrighty~ Gonna send that PM your way ^.^
Alrighty~ Gonna send that PM your way ^.^
1 2